7

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

Good thing Oppas woke me up. I don't feel like doing anythinhg today. I have a bad feeling something bad will happen. I was almost late for class but good thing the teacher was late. We started class but I kept on having a weird feeling. I always feel like someone is glaring at me. I ignored that feeling and soon the class ended. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just sat there and wait for the next class to start.

"Hyerim-ah!" I turned around and saw all 12 Oppas behind me

"Deh?"

"Why are you still here?" Suho Oppa asked.

"Because I don't feel like doing anything right now...I'm cold..." I started trembling. RIght now the weather wasn't bad but I feel so cold.

"Are you sick?"

"I don't think so..." Sehun Oppa walked towards me and put his hand on my forehead.

"Your head is hot!" After Sehun Oppa said that everyone walked towards me and each putting their hands on my forehead. I giggled because they looked to funny when their cold hand touch my forehead,

"Sehun's right!"

"Let's go to the doctors!"

"I'll bring you home!"

"You should skip class!"

"Why don't you sleep know?"

"Lets go to the school nurse"

"Do you want medicine?"

"Do you want my jacket?"

"Do you want something warm to eat?"

Lets tell the teacher!?

"I think we should give her space...." After Kris Oppa said that everyone took a step back and I could finally breath properly.

"I'm OK. I just need some sleep right now...?" Since we got the news that we have study block next, Oppas hid me so I can have a nap without the teacher knowing. This teacher is so bias....she listen to Oppas saying non-sense but she doesn't listen to me say the real answer, Good thing Oppas asked if I can tutor them because every teacher knows that I study well and Oppas need help. She finally agreed after all Oppas do aegyo in front of her. WHAT KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT?

"Thanks Oppas..." I started drifting to sleep after mumbling those words.

"Have a good sleep Hyerim..." I heard someone said that sweetly

*I never want to see you ill...*

I don't know how long I slept but when I opened my eyes, I was in my room. I forgot that I also work here so I went downstairs and looked for the head maid.

"Annyeonghaseyo is there anything you need me to do because technically I work here too"

"Ummm....can you mop the floor. Master and his friends went out and Mistress is shopping. I know you want me to hide this from your parents so I will only make you work then they are not here OK?" I nodded and went to find the mop.

I started mopping and I heard some footsteps. I looked up and see Chaehun standing in front of me.

"Is there anything you need?"

"I want you to disappear."

"Deh...?"

"I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME. I. WANT. YOU. TO. DISAPPEAR."

"Why?"

"Because of you! You stole my Oppas away. YOU! Took all their attention and they don't pay any more attention to me!"

I don't think she noticed but she bumped into the bucket of water and most of it spilled. I went to mop it before anyone will slip but she tripped my leg and I slipped. I fell and  I didn't notice that there was a table there and my head it the corner of the table. I was slowly losing conciousness but I heard a faint noise.

"HYERIM!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

"BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"WAKEUP HYERIM!"

"OH CHAEHUN!"

"KRIS START THE CAR!"

"CHANYEOL CARRY HER TO THE CAR!"

"SEHUN DON'T PANICK YET!"

"SOMEONE CONTACT THE ADULTS!"

"I'LL GO PACK SOME OF HER CLOTHES!"

"THE REST OF US WILL FOLLOW ALONG!"

"I HOPE SHE'S OK..."

 

 

~

Sorry just had 3 tests today and I was doing a project. I also just came back from camp so I couldn't update. I have another test tomorrow so I will update tomorrow after all the tests!