28

Tale of EXO Family

Kris' POV

We know that Hyerim isn't sleeping because she didn't even rest when we were on the plane because she was so worried about Sehun and the other members. We decided to follow her to see what she read on the paper. We waited for 2 hours and Hyerim was walking slowly thinking that she won't wake us up when we weren't even sleeping...

"Let's go..." I said as quiet as possible. We followed her for a while and she didn't even stop to take a rest. After an hour or so she finally stopped. We looked around the surroundings and it is a park...

"What is she doing at the park this late?"  Tao is getting cranky because he isn't getting his sleep right now.

"Tao just watch and see..." We are all trying to calm Tao down but he eventually fell asleep...

We look at Hyerim and see her talking to someone...BAM! We turned around but it was just a cat that fell off the tree. We turned back to Hyerim but she isn't there anymore...

"WHERE DID SHE GO!!!!!!" We all started to panick but we suddenly heard a faint scream...

"That sounds like Kai..." We started running to the place where we heard the scream and we were right...it was Kai screaming. And Kyungsoo, Suho, and Chanyeol is here...where is Baekhyun and Sehun?

"Suho where is maknae and eyeliner boy?" Xiumin can never stop giving the members nicknames...

"Still...w-with...the..."

"Chaehun..." I finished his sentence. Since there weren't many people we used our power and brought them back home as soon as possible. Lay started healing the most injured member then help the others.

"What happened to you guys?"

Suho started telling us the whole story of how they saw Chaehun and how she tricked us into coming back and how her plan worked...

"So Baekhyun, Sehun, and Hyerim is with her...AND her twin..." They slowly nodded because they still fully recovered... Lay used all his power and is sleeping right now... We all decided to sleep and think of a plan tomorrow.

Baekhyun's POV

I was sleeping because I don't want to feel any pain right now. Thinking that Hyerim is coming back scares me. I don't want anything to happen to her because of us. Sehun is gloomy right now because the sister that he loved dearly is a witch and the person that he treated like a maid in the beginning was his actual sister...

"Sehun, are you OK?"

"Hyung, I feel so gullible right now. How can she trick for years and I still don't know her real mind..."

"It's OK Sehun. Now that you know, you can love better to protect Hyerim."

"Hyung you need to live to live Hyerim too!"

"I don't think..." Before I finish what I was saying, the door opened and the witch is walking with another identical witch holding on to something...someone... HYERIM!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER??!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Nothing...just gave her a shot that gives her a good night sleep..."

"HOw could you Chaehun..."

"Baekhyun Oppa blame her for interfering our lives that was perfect!!!!!!!" I don't know why but I suddenly feel that my power is stronger each time they walk closer with Hyerim...is it because she is giving me the strength? But how is she giving it to me?

Hyerim's POV

I was talking to Chaehun then I felt something poking my arm...before I can see what it is, I only see darkness...

I feel myself being carried by someone and I hear familiar voices shouting...Baekhyun Oppa? Sehun Oppa? They were taking about me interfering their lives...so I was a burden to them... I was the one that cause all this... Since I started everything, maybe I should end it today...I slowly let my mind being taken over and my energy is slowly draining away. I can either choose Baekhyun Oppa or Sehun Oppa. I decided to give my energy to Baekhyun Oppa because Sehun Oppa isn't mature enough yet...

I slowly hear from loud screams to faint noises...