10

Tale of EXO Family

Sehun's POV

I finally decided to find the truth of this non sense. I mean how can your biological parents not regconize their child? I went to find my parents but they are talking to Hyerim's 'Umma'. I waited until they finish talking I walked towards them.

"Umma can I talk to you?"

"Sure~"

We walked to our library.

"What is it Sehunnie?"

"Do you remember how you gave birth to Chaehun?"

"No because we were in a car accident and they brought us to the hospital. They had to cut me to get Chaehun out. I heard that we were in a coma and your grandparents took care of you guys while we were in the hospital. Why did you ask?"

"I'm just wondering..."

"OK...I need to go back down because there are guests coming."

"Who is coming?"

"Chaehun's friends and their parents..."

*Weird timing to invite friends..*

"OPPA!" I thought it was Hyerim but when I turned around I see Chaehun...

"What is it Chaehun?"

"I want you to meet my friends. They all want to meet you and EXO Oppas..."

"I don't feel well. Tell them I'm going to rest today. Don't invite me to dinner too." I turned around and walked away. I went to each of hyungs' room but I can't find any of them. I decided to go to Hyerim's room and guess what...hyungs are there too...

"Hyungs why are you guys here?"

"Because we don't want to see Chaehun and her friends...they creep us out..." Everyone nodded

"I see...Hyerim why don't you hang out with them?"

"NO!"

"Why?"

"Because they bully me the most!"

"But you just started going to school..."

"Sehun Oppa, don't you see that Chaehun hates me..." Everyone nodded "when you guys aren't around. They will do what ever it takes to get me to cry...their entertainment is to see me cry!" Everyone including me softened seeing Hyerim with teary eyes.

"Don't worry Hyerim...Sehun and all EXO will protect you!" I said proudly

"Sehun Oppa the grammar is not right..." Everyone laughed

"Stop laughing! HYUNGS~"

"S-s-s-sorry Sehun it's too funny"

"LUHAN HYUNG!"

"Oppas lets stop before Sehunnie Oppa crys..." Everyone stopped

"I WON'T CRY!"

"Sehun-ah you're not the maknae anymore..."

"SUHO HYUNG~"

"SEHUN STOP!"

"Yes Kris hyung..." I pouted "by the way I need to talk to hyungs privately..." Everyone nodded and walked out. I led everyone to my room.

"Hyungs I asked Umma if she knew how Chaehun was born but she said she was unconcious when she gave birth...and Appa and Umma was in a coma for 5 years. During those 5 years, my grandparents took care of us. BUT that time our grandparents have poor eye sight so I think they switch the babies that time..." I looked around and see everyone nodding absorbing the information I just gave...

"Do you believe in witches?"

"Why Bacon hyung?"

"Maybe they put a spell causing your parents to fall in a coma..."

"Baekhyun you read too much fanfics..."

"No Chanyeol, Baekhyun might be right..."

"Why is that Baozi hyung?"'

"Because my parents used to be living with a witch before. She was their maid before they knew it, she transformed to a lady that can float in the air." Everyone looked shocked. "And the funny thing is, she is a good witch. I think she still talk to Umma and Appa so I will ask..."

"THANKS BAOZI HYUNG!"

"You're welcome Sehun~"

Chaehun's POV

All because of that B**** I don't get to brag about Oppas. Since she came into our house, she got all their attentions. I used to be the center of them...

"Chaehun where is your Oppas?"

"Yeah I thought you said we will see them..."

"Is it because of Hyerim?"

"YES ITS BECAUSE OF HER I LOST MY OPPAS!"

"Do you want to prank her?"

"How so?"

"Lets play hide-and-seek..."

"Sounds like a plan~"

We went to Hyerim's room and see her reading. Such a two-face.

"Hyerim~" She turned around and looked at us "Do you want to play a game with us??"

"What game?"

"Hide-and-seek"

"Sure I guess...I'm bored anyway..."

*Good...she's bored...*

We did rock-paper-scissors and Hyerim is 'IT'. My plan is working well...we went to hide and got our tools. We waited for her to come into the forbidden room and we will reck her face...

She finally came in and we turned off the lights so she wouldn't suspect it's us. We got our tools and we cut her hair and scratched her face. She yelled but it didn't sound like her but whatever I don't care about her anway...I gave the girls some gestures and we walked out.

"I found you~" We turned to the left and find Hyerim looking perfectly fine.

*Who did we ruin then...* We turned around and see Umma standing there shocked of what happened. We ran back to my room and stayed there until it was dinner time.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE! I was too lazy to update. I hope the story isn't making people bored~