22

Tale of EXO Family

Sehun's POV

After Kris hyung explained everything Hyerim woke up. She looked like a vampire that didn't drink blood for a long time but that doesn't matter, she is still my cute dongsaeng!

"Sehun Oppa where am I?"

"Hyerim do you know when your birthday is?" I tried to change the topic...

"Of course! How can I not know when MY parents gave birth to me~" *You shouldn't say MY like that Hyerim...*

"Hyerim why were you outside the house? Why didn't you come in?"

"I was outside of the house because I forgot to bring keys and when I rung the doorbell, no one answered so I thought everyone went out so I stayed there...then I fell alseep..." After she said that I looked at hyungs and they gave me the expression of 'I-think-you-should-tell-her-the-truth'.

"Hyerim...I have to tell you something..."

"Oppa what is it?"

"I am..."

"OPPA!" Everyone turned around and see Chaehun running here... *HOW DOES SHE KNOW THIS PLACE?!* I looked at the witch she was giving a pissed off expression... *Guess she doesn't like her...*

"Chaehun, how did you know we are here?"

"OH...that...I don't know I wondered around and I came here..." *Can't believe you left me to see this OTHER witch. She is uglier than me too...*

"Oh...Chaehun let's go home and bake cookies for Christmas!"

"SURE!" *Never knew he is into this kind of thing* *Hope she didn't see Hyerim there...* I gave a look to hyungs and they understood.

Hyerim's POV

Sehun Oppa is so weird. I asked him a question but he ignored it and he asked me a question about my birthday...OF COURSE I know when my birthday is. Unless my parents aren't my parents and they just gave me a random date as my birthday...

"Hyerim let's go talk to the witch..."

"Baekhyun Oppa who is the witch?"

"She is someone that was in your mind when you were in the hospital..."

"THAT WOMAN!?"

"Yeah..."

"OK..."

We walked awkwardly in silence until I hear all other Oppas' voice.

"HYERIM!" I looked around to see who called me but I end up finding that they all called me...

"Oppas what do you need to tell me?"

"Tell us your birthday first..."

"I think it is December 9. Why?"

"Because that is the date when you will be 18 and get your power..."

"WHAT?! THERE IS SUCH THING AS POWERS!?"

"Yes and there are also witches...she here is a good witch, where as your 'parents' and Chaehun are bad witches..."

"If my parents are witches, doesn't that make me a witch?"

"No because your parents are not your parents..."

"WHAT?! THEN WHO IS MY PARENTS?!"

"You will find out soon..."