20

Tale of EXO Family

Baekhyun's POV

"I think we scared her..."

"Of course not Bacon...she just isn't used to it...I think..."

After Chanyeol and I showed our power, Hyerim haven't blinked or moved a muscle for a while. We are starting to worry. We kept on screaming and stuff to get her attention but she still won't move. We want to get Sehun here but I think he will be more scared.Chanyeol was playing on the guitar already giving up.

"Baek...hyun...Oppa..." I looked at Hyerim and she started crying...

"HYERIM! Why are you crying?!" Chanyeol heard me yell and he came over and started hugging Hyerim...*I'm jealous...I'm suppose to do that..."

"S-since...w-when...d-did...you..."

"We had it since birth." Chanyeol finished her sentence.

"Is that why Sehun Oppa ask me if I believe in it..." We nodded.

"He thought you would be ready so he told you to say fire and light to us..." I nodded kind of surprise that Chanyeol sound so serious...

"I guess I'm ready...does other Oppas have powers too?"

"Yes but no one knows unless they are the people that want to eliminate us." Hyerim looked up to Chanyeol.

"No wonder I feel so warm when I'm next to you..." Chanyeolo chuckled.

"Lets go back inside and find the rest of them." They nodded and we started walking.

"HYERIM!" We looked upstairs and we see the rest of the members there. And at the end is Kris hyung and Suho hyung standing there with their arms crossed across their chest looking pissed.

*Shoot...we forgot that whenever we use our powers others in the group can feel it...* Chanyeol and I thought.

"Kris hyung, Suho hyung we can explain..."

"Of course you will explain Baekhyun. After we have a talk with Hyerim." Kris hyung and Suho hyung came down and took Hyerim to their room.

Hyerim's POV

"Oppas what do you want to talk about." After Kris Oppa and Suho Oppa dragged me to their room, they just sat across me and not saying anything. It was like n years already and I still need to work.

"We want to know why Baekhyun and Chanyeol was showing their powers."

"Because Sehun Oppa told me to find them and say fire and light..."

"WHAT?! SEHUN?!"

"Yes..."

"OK...you can go and do what ever you want. Can you get Sehun here while you are at it?" I nodded and walked out looking for Sehun Oppa.

"HYERIM!" I turned around and I see Sehun Oppa running towards me. "Did hyungs do anything to you? Are you hurt? Are you OK?..."

"Calm down Sehun Oppa. They just asked me a question thats it...and they want to see you now..."

"OH...OK Bye Hyerim. You're going to work right?" I nodded. I'm working at a cafe that Luhan Oppa's friend opened. They accepted me right away. They said they need a girl to get the business higher...."Have fun Hyerim!" I said my goodbye and I went out.

It feels weird because I feel like I'm being followed but everytime I turn around, I don't see anyone...

*How could you already know their secret...you've only knwon them a while. I've known them longer and I never knew their powers until my 'parents' told me...*

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT UPDATE! SCHOOL IS SO TIRING THAT I'M SO LAZY TO UPDATE. SORRY FOR BEING LAZY :(