23

Tale of EXO Family

Chaehun's POV

I guess they found out already. I need to go home and tell umma and appa. Since people know already I may as well say it all out. Hyerim is Sehun's dongsaeng but because I loved Sehun Oppa, umma and appa decided to curse Hyerim and switch her and me so I can be closer to him. Umma and appa didn't care so I was thankful that they are willing to leave me for my happiness.Yes umma is a witch and I inherit her. Hyerim is just a normal girl...I think...

"Sehun Oppa since Christmas is coming soon, do you want to sing a Christmas carol with me?"

"I'm thinking about forming a group with hyungs though..."

"Oh OK then~"

"I have to go now. Hyungs want to discuss about the group."

"OK..." Things aren't turning out the way I planned when I was little...

Sehun's POV

Hyerim-ah Hyerim-ah, what did our family ever do to you to be cursed... Yes I heard Chaehun's mind. I didn't know that I had that power but I guess I do now. I feel so bad for her. Because Chaehun likes me, my biological sister is cursed... I made an excuse to leave Chaehun and went to find Hyerim. I ran around the house and I see her at the garden staring at the sky. She look so confused.

"Hyerim-ah~"

"Sehun Oppa!"

"What are you doing out here. Aren't you cold?"

"No I'm just thinking who my parents are..." She look so gloomy when she mentions umma and appa."

"Do you want to know who they are?"

"No...I want to know why they let strangers curse me..."

"Aren't you curious who your parents are though?"

"Yes... Sehun Oppa I know that one of EXO Oppas is my brother but I don't know who..."

"What if I tell you it's me?"

"Stop kidding Oppa you did that before, it's not funny..."

"I'm not kidding." I said in a serious and emotionless face.

"But your sister is Chaehun..."

"She is your 'umma' and 'appa's daughter..." *Please don't cry...*

"WHY!? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER!? WHY IS SHE TRYING TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME?!" *I remember that the witch said she can't be shocked or something bad will happen...*

"Hyerim-ah you need to calm down~"

"NO!" I was shocked. She was too, I can see it in her face...Hyerim ran away...I was too shock to move a muscle until I heard BBBAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM..............................

"HYERIM!"

 

 

*Finally this drama of our families should end...* She/he smirked