27

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV 

Being on the plane is boring. I have nothing to do but sit there and think about the Oppas in Korea. I'm very worried about them but EXO-M Oppas told me not to worry and sleep...BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!

"Luhan Oppa? Do you think Oppas are safe?"

"Hyerim, trust us and rest before the fight starts..."

"What do you mean fight? And I'm not saying I don't trust you...it's just I'm very worry..."

"Rest and you will find out Hyerim..." Luhan Oppa helped me get into a comfortable position and he gave me headphones and he played a very familiar song...MIRACLE IN DECEMBER...Baekhyun Oppa wrote it... I listened to it and I slowly drifted to sleep.

"Hyerim wake up we're here!" I woke up after hearing Xiumin Oppa calling me.

"That was quick..."

"Because you fell asleep..."

"Oh... Yeah..."

We quickly got out of the airport and tried to find Oppas but they are no where to be found...

"Maybe they are at home waiting for us..."

"Tao Oppa...I don't think that will ever happen..."

"Let's go and see..." Lay Oppa said calmly

When we went home, it was completely dark. All windows and curtains are closed and there are no sounds. Kris Oppa the lights and we were shocked. Blood stains everywhere and weapons everywhere. Everything was misplaced as if there was a tornado here before.

"What happened...?"

"Hyerim calm down first and we will find more clues about them OK?" I nodded slowly still shocked of what I saw. I slowly went Sehun Oppa's room while the other Oppas were downstairs looking for clues. I looked around and I see lots of mysterious symbols.

"OPPAS COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all ran up here and they don't look surprised... "What symbols are these?"

"Hyerim...they are our symbol..."

"What's it doing here in Oppas room?"

"I think Sehun wants to stall time on the witch..."

"GUYS!" We all turned to Chen Oppa. "There's a note that is sealed...I can't open it..." Everyone tried opening it but it didn't work...they all stared at me and I tried opening it...

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

"Oppas why are your eyes so round?"

"Because we don't see anything but a blank sheet of paper..."

"What are you talking about I can see perfectly and there are words on the paper..."

"Maybe the witch only wanted you to read it..."

"I guess..."

Meet me at the park near the house at midnight without anyone noticing or you will see your Oppas' corpses in the morning in pieces and I don't think you would like that sight... Remember that only you can read this and if the others find out, they will die with your other six precious Oppas...

*Guess I won't be getting much sleep...* 

"Oppas let sleep and find the others tomorrow..." They nodded but they know something is wrong...