3

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

I ALMOST had a good night sleep but I think I had a nightmare. I dreamt that mom and dad are actually not my parents and they switched me with their actual daughter. I know that won't happen because mom and dad love me so much and I love them so much they won't do that. I slowly got up and I felt my head was wet. I guess it was sweat from the nightmare. I quickly wash up and went downstairs.

"Morning mom~ Morning dad~"

"Have you had a nice sleep yesterday dear?"

"Nope! I had a nightmare."

"Really? Care to share?"

"I dreamt that dad you are not my dad and mom is not my mom..."

"..."

"And you switched me with your actual daughter. But I know that it won't happen because you love me and I'm actually your daughter!"

"Right...lets eat breakfast now. You still have school later."

"OK MOM!"

I quickly finished my breakfast and I went to school. I walking slowly but a sudden flash of image went through my head. I blinked a while and shocked that Sehun-sshi was in front of me.

"OH MY Sehun-sshi you scared me!"

"Sorry Hyerim-sshi. By the way are you OK? You were kind of out of zone for a while?"

"I'm fine but a sudden image went through my mind..."

"Lets talk about it while we walk to school..." I stopped walking. "Is there something wrong?"

"Aren't you rich?" He nodded "Why are you walking?"

"I actually don't know. Today when I was going to school, I saw you and I suddenly want to walk..."

"Oh...OK! Lets go to school together!"

"By the way can we drop the formalities?"

"Why?"

"Because we are friends!"

"I guess..."

"You have to call me Oppa now! And ONLY me. Don't call EXO Oppas OK?"

"Who's EXO?"

"The boys you saw yesterday with me. We named ourselves EXO because of exoplanet which is a different world from Earth. We are always called 'different' compared to others."

"Oh...OK!"

"So...what was your image that was in your mind?"

"If I remember it was a picture of a boy and a girl. The boy looks older than the girl. The girl looks like me when I was little. And the boy looks kinda like..." I thought for a while of someone that reminds me of the boy. And I know who it looks like... "He looks kinda like you Sehun Oppa."

"Really? If that Image was real then that means we knew each other when we were little!"

"I guess but I don't think so because you are rich and I'm poor. Impossible to meet each other..."

"But are meeting right now~" I looked around and see the gates about to close. I grabbed onto Sehun Oppa and ran to the gates. Good thing we got through before they closed it.

"Wow...you...r-run...fa-fast..."

"I'm used to it."

*That felt warm. It felt like I did that before when I was little...*

"Hyerim lets go to class or we will be late!"

"OK!"

When we walked to class it was very noisy. Probably because EXO is here. I don't want to be killed my fangirls so I sneaked to my seat. But the bad thing is my seat is RIGHT NEXT to Sehun Oppa...

"Hi Hyerim"

"Annyeong!"

"Hello!"

"How are you?"

"Why are you with Sehunnie?"

"I want steam buns!"

"Hey~"

"Why are you sneaking here?"

"Hi!"

"Welcome to EXO's classroom!"

"I want to go to class..."

"Hi guys..." I said quietly hoping no girls will hear but because EXO were there they hear everything...

"Hyungs go to class we need to learn~"

"Since when did our Sehunnie want to learn? I thought the only thing you want is me~" Luhan-sshi pouted

A90x-YhCcAAxmk2.jpg:large

"Hyung stop it~" Sehun Oppa then pouted after

BIqIpZoCcAEF6vv.jpg:large

"Guys I think its best if you go to class before I get killed by your fangirls..." I whispered to them. Earning more death glared from their 'fangirls'

"Fine fine fine but we will come back Hyerim~"

"Bye Jongin-sshi."

"Why are you so formal Hyerim I thought we are friends~" 

"We are Jongin-sshi"

"Just call us Oppa and drop the formalities!"

"But Sehun Oppa said to only call him that..."

"Don't mind him. Remember you have to call us that or you will receive punishment!"

"Deh...Jongin Oppa..."

Soon school ended and I have to go to the address that Sehun Oppa gave me yesterday. As I was walking I notice someone's back looked very familiar. I walked closely and I automatically called his name.

"Sehun Oppa?! What are you doing here?"

"Kim Hyerim from now on you will work for me. I am your boss and you are my maid!"

"What?!"

"The address I gave you was my house address and I needed a maid anyway and you needed money so we will help each other accomplished our wish!"

*Oh My God...*