13

Tale of EXO Family

Luhan's POV

After we waited for Sehun to go to school Kris immediately grabbed Hyerim and ran to his car. I stayed behind to grab a few things for her to use later on.

*Please be OK Hyerim. We all need you...*

Kris drove as fast as he could and I carried Hyerim to ER.

"Please wait outside. We will take care of her." I nodded and waited for them to check Hyerim. I looked around and I saw Kris running around "KRIS!" He looked this way and ran here.

"I-is H-hyerim a-alright?"

"They are still checking her. Didn't Xiumin said that the witch is coming today?"

"I think so...we will bring her here later then."  I nodded. We waited for a while until a nurse came in to ask us to register Hyerim. We thanked her and went to the registration table. After we finished checking Hyerim in, we went to her room. There were 3 doctors and 3 nurses standing next to her bed.

"Is ther something wrong doctor?" Kris asking trying to be less terrified.

"Are you guys related to Miss Kim?" We just nodded our head so they would tell us. "Well. It seem like there is nothing wrong with her but I don't know why she is in a coma..."

"WHAT?!"

"We don't know why but we are sorry. She is in a coma right now and I don't know how to wake her up..." After they said that they left the room leaving Kris, me and the girl that is in a coma. I walked to Hyerim to see how she's like.

"H-hyerim-ah w-why are you i-in a c-coma?" I wanted to cry but I can't right now because I still need to tell Sehun that his biological sister is in a coma for no reason.

"Luhan let's go home and tell them. We will also bring the witch here to check on her OK?" Funny how I'm older and I have a dongsaeng comforting me.

"Let's go..."

Sehun's POV

Something feels weird. Why isn't Luhan hyung and Kris hyung going to school today. They said that they don't feel well so they stayed home. I don't believe them. I don't know why. Where is Hyerim? I thought she goes to school before us...

"Hyungs have you seen Hyerim?" They all shook their head. Suddenly Suho hyung's phone rang and he looked shocked.

"G-guys...H-h-hyerim is..." Before he finished I cut him.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HYERIM?"

"S-she i-is in a c-coma..." That shocked me. Hyerim is in the hospital and she is in a coma. How can this happen. I just saw her yesterday and I carried her to her room to sleep...

"Hyungs what if I tell you that Hyerim that she was unconsious last night..."

"WHAT?!"

"Last night I went to the kitchen and I found Hyerim on the floor unconsious..."

"Don't worry Sehun. Hyerim will be alright. The witch is coming today so we can check on her after school."

"OK Xiumin hyung..." The rest of the school day was slow. I can't stop thinking about Hyerim...

"Oppa what's wrong?"

"Nothing Chaehun I want to be alone..."

"Oh OK..."

*Why can't you accept the fact that I'm better Sehun Oppa...*

Finally school ended and hyungs and I rushed home to find the witch sitting there waiting patiently.

"Annyeonghaseyo imo."

"Oh annyeong Xiumin!"

"So you are THE witch?" She nodded "Please help my sister. She is in a coma and no one know why."

"I will try my best. Please bring me to her." We waited for Luhan hyung and Kris hyung to come down and bring us to Hyerim's hospital room.

"Can you guys stay outside for a while. I need to do something first"

"B-but"

"Sehun. Lets go." I nodded and followed Luhan hyung.

THE Witch's POV

After the boys left I walked inside trying to cause as less noise as possible. I walked up to her and I was shocked to see her. SHE is the one I was looking for my whole life. SHE is the one I was trying to tell Sehun about. SHE is the girl that has the powers.

"Long time no see Hyerim. Last time I saw you was when you were born. If it wasn't for my spell on you, you wouldn't have lived." I don't get it. How can she be in a coma without any physical or mental problems. Since doctors can't do anything, let the witch do it. I reached her forehead and placed my hand there. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate and get into her mind. I did.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN UPDATE! TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN, I HAVE A WITCH IN THIS CHAPTER! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!