21

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

I was working for a few hours now and I'm bored. There are only girl customers and they always give me glares like I was taking their boyfriend away from them. I noticed that I was the only girl working there...

"Hyerim!" I turned to Eunhyuk Oppa and he looks so skinny. No wonder why every Oppa in the cafe call him Anchovy...

"Deh?"

"Can you throw the garbage out. We are all busy right now." How can all 15 of them be busy when there are barely any customers.

"Deh..." I walked inside and O.o there are 5 bags of garbage and they are all double my size. *What did they use to have that many bags in one day...never mind 5 hours...*

I was walking with one bag at a time because they are too heavy and big to bring out. The weather was sunny but I always feel theres wind around me. It was weird but I didn't care. The garbage bin was 2 blocks away so I took my time. Then I heard something.

"I am warning you right now to leave them. If you don't leave them, then I will punish you or them. Your choice." I suddenly got the shiver and I hurried and threw all the garbage as fast as I can.

"Hyerim, you can go now since there aren't many customers and Luhan told me to let you leave early."

"Kamsahamnida" I bowed 90 degree and left. The sun was set and the city is dark. Street lights were flashing like those horror movies but I wasn't scared. But I was cold. I wish I have Chanyeol Oppa's power so I wouldn't feel cold. Or have Baekhyun Oppa's power and see properly in the dark. I want to get my phone and get one of the Oppas to pick me up but I couldn't find my phone. Never mind. I don't have a phone.

I got 'home' but I was locked out. *WHAT LUCK...* I decided to ring the bell but no one answered. I guess I have to sleep out. *So stupid to not bring warmer clothes.* I'm wearing...

6963604-origpic-870a9a_127586046.jpg

*I guess I have fight the weather...*

Sehun's POV

Hyungs and I are waiting for Hyerim the whole night. Luhan hyung called the cafe and they said she left a long time ago. Everyone wanted to go and look for her but NO...Chaehun HAVE TO invite her friends over with their parents and we have to be good host...

"SO...Sehun I heard you like our daughter. She talked a LOT about you..." Some father of Chaehun's friend said. I can't be rude though.

"Well...deh..." I tried to be as quiet as I can when I said the last part.

"GOOD! How about you two go on a date tomorrow. I don't think your parents mind if you two skip school..."

"Not at all :) " *Dad...HOW COULD YOU BETRAY YOUR ONE AND ONLY SON!...* I turned to Umma giving her the puppy eyes.

1238237_593517810690853_1219720200_n.jpg

"Yeobo I think Sehun should go after school..." *Good enough~*

"OK. Sehun, you will bring her on a date tomorrow after school OK?"

"Deh..."

I turned to look at hyungs and they look worried like I'm going to lose something if I go...

FINALLY! THE DINNER ENDED! EVERYONE LEFT EXCEPT FOR US BUT HYERIM IS STILL NOT BACK YET!

"Sehun you guys should go to sleep now."

"Umma can hyungs and I have a sleep over?"

"Why not? You guys haven't had one for a long time. Which room are you planning to use?"

"Mine!"

"OK!"

I actually don't want to be in the same room as them because it's weird but we have to to keep Hyerim safe.

"Hyungs do you guys think she is in trouble?"

"WHy do you think that?"

"Baekhyun hyung you said you can read her mind tell me what you hear..."

"Sehun I was kidding when I said that. Plus we can only have one power unless the person is SUPER special to have more than one power."

"Kyungsoo hyung?"

"I think she is somewhere near us. I can feel her presence from the ground."

"Thats good to hear..."

"Lets just sleep and wake up early tomorrow and look for her since Kyungsoo said she is nearby."

"DEH LEADER >.<"

"Yea yea just listen to Suho and not me..."

"DEH KRIS LEADER!"

Even though we had a hard time sleeping, we managed to sleep for a few hours. We all woke up at 5am. Yeah I know its early but we have to find Hyerim. We all grabbed a jacket in case we find her. We opened the door quietly not trying to wake anyone up. We were about to run out when Baekhyun hyung screamed.

"DON'T WALK OUT YET." We turned around and questioned him. He pointed at the floor just outside the door and it's Hyerim. She is wearing such thin clothes. *Has she been here the whole night. why didn't she ring the door bell.*

I went and crouch down. Her face was very pale and her lips were trembling.

"HYUNG!"

Xiumin hyung started screaming. "SEHUN HURRY AND BRING HER TO THE WITCH"

Kris hyung, Baekhyun hyung, and I went to the car and went to the witch's house.

O.O "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?"

"We'll explain later please help her first." Forever the calm guy Kris hyung...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO's SHOW TIME! WHO HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET!?

HERES THE LINK IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT YET!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhYyd7xSu8