4

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

After negotiating with Sehun Oppa, I finally agreed because my parents are having a hard time because of me. I walked in his house....no wait cross that... mansion, I was shocked that everywhere it looks like a place I've always imagine mine to be.

"I love your mansion Sehun Oppa..." I didn't hear him reply so I turned around but the things is I saw Chaehun-sshi. The girl in my class.

*Sehun...Chaehun...I guess they are siblings...*

"Annyeonghaeseyo I'm Chaehun. I'm Sehun Oppa's dongsaeng."

"Annyeonghaseyo..."

"I heard Oppa said you will work for us now..." I nodded. She whispered in my ears "Good LUCK" and turned around and walked upstairs. I was shocked because that sounded like she hates me.

"Hyerim? Are you OK?"

"O-of c-course Sehun Oppa."

"Let me show you around the place and get you to memorize it before you get lost and need my help..." I stopped and pouted.

*What am I doing...I never do this to anyone...*

"I'm sorry Hyerim...I'm just kidding..."

"OK!"

"Thank god you smiled again. You look like my mom when you were like that..."

"Sehun Oppa, are you OK?"

"Huh...Oh...yeah...lets go..." After Sehun Oppa mention his mother, he didn't sound like him anymore. I decided to make something sweet to cheer him up.

"Sehun Oppa..." He turned around and looked at me "where is the kitchen? You showed me everywhere except for the kitchen."

"Oh its this way." He lead me there and stood in front of the door as if he was scared of the kitchen.

"Sehun Oppa are you OK? Do you not like the kitchen?"

"No its not that...its just that was the place where my mother died..."

"Oh...I'm sorry..."

"No its OK"

"I'll make something to cheer you up! Just sit in the living room and relax, I'll come soon..." He nodded and went to the living room. I decided to make sushi. I don't know why but I suddenly felt like it. I looked around the kitchen and found all the ingredients needed.

*No wonder he is rich. There is everything you need.*

I made sushi and brought them out to Sehun Oppa...I didn't know what he likes so I made a bunch for him to choose

sushi2.jpg

Sushi-5-1.jpg?1379070258

jillgordoncelebrate.jpg

Sushi-sushi-32001389-960-712%20%282%29.j

AboutUs.jpg

"Sehun Oppa?" He turned around and was shocked. I think it is because there is so much sushi right in front of him. Or maybe he doesn't like sushi..."Do you not like suhsi...I'll throw them away if you don't like it..." Before I turned around he smiled and pulled me down on the couch.

"THANK YOU HYERIM! How did you know I love suhsi?"

"I don't know but this was an instinct that I should make sushi to cheer you up..."

"Anyway thank you! I will eat well!" I was staring at Sehun Oppa O.O He was eating as if he hadn't been eating for a long time...

"Sehun Oppa?" He finally stopped and looked at me "What time do I end because I have to go home before my parents notice that I work behind their backs..."

He looked at his phone "You can go now..." he hand me his phone "put your number down and you can leave. By the way thank you Hyerim. You are the only person that can cheer me up from that issue..."

*What about your dongsaseng?*

"No problem. That is part of my job too!" I put my number in his phone and I walked out "Goodbye Sehun Oppa. See you at school tomorrow!"

"Bye Hyerim!"

I walked home slowly while looking at the area that I never see because I am poor. It is very beautiful and it is quiet and calm...

Chaehun's POV

I was walking home with my friends when I saw Oppa. I wanted to call for him but I saw that girl with him.

*Why is that thing there...*

I saw that girl walking away and I said bye to my friends. I ran towards Oppa and greeted him. I saw that girl turning around and greeting me. After I said my greetings and 'congrats' I walked upstairs and stayed there.

"Why is that thing here? She isn't suppose to know this place..." I suddenly thought about my parents and how sad they were when they let me go. I left them for the rich and they didn't care. They knew that it was for my learning and they agreed even though it means they won't see me for a long time.

"I better warn her before something bad happens..."

*You will leave this place soon enough Kim. Hye. Rim. Or should I say XX(X) XXX XXX*