1

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

I am Kim Hyerim. I am 17 years old. I go to SM College. I will be going to college 3 years early because all I did in my life was study and do work. I have no siblings but I am happy with my life. Even though I'm poor I have all the supports I need from my parents. I love they so much. They did whatever they could to get me the best education. I never have the time to be like other girls where all they do is to shop to impress boys. I don't buy any of those things but boys still ask me out. Girls are jealous of my grades and my face. I wear nerdy glasses but they are still jealous. Why?

Finally today is the day to learn more! Summer past and now school is starting again. I know that I'm not like those normal teenage girls but so what. I do what I like to do and no one can stop me. I woke up at 5am to pack up and cook breakfast for my parents. My parents does many jobs to keep me education so in return, I cook and do all the chores in the house. Sometimes without them knowing, I go work part-time so I don't have to ask for money.

Mom, you and dad are probably really tired right now so I made breakfast for you guys. If it is cold reheat it and eat it. Don't miss a meal because of my education OK? I will be at school if you need me. LOVE you guys~

~Your one and only daughter Hyerim

After writing that note I walked to school. School was nearby because dad and mom wanted me to be comfortable when I go to school. I stood at the front entrance and I couldn't stop staring at the school. It is HUGE and it looks very elegant. I slowly walk around the hallways because I don't know my way here yet. I heard some people talking and I walked there.

"Why are we here so early?"

"To get ready for a new school year~..."

"What should we do after school?" Someone said sleepily

"BUBBLE TEA!" Wow someone is energetic.

"We will see after school."

"Hyung lets go dancing we haven't dance for a long time~"

"NO!"

"Why?"

"Kai hyung you can ask Lay hyung later~ I want bubble tea after school~"

"Sehun you can ask Luhan then~"

I never knew guys can be this childish before. Before letting them know that I was eavesdropping I walked away slowly. I finally found the office and they gave me a set of uniform and a schedule.

"Thank you!"

"Wow I never seen any students that like to study now a days"

"I'm doing this for my parents. They worked so hard to get me well educated so I can't waste their effort!"

"I see but you are only 17 years old you have years to go..."

"I want to get the best job so they can retire early and I need to graduate first to do that!"

"Good luck on that and if you need help you can ask anyone"

"Thank you!" I walked out of the office and accidently bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's OK" I looked up to see a baby face. He looks younger than me and he looks nice

"Goodbye" I turned around but he grabbed onto my arm.

"What's you name. I haven't seen you here before"

"I'm Hyerim. Kim Hyerim."

"Hyerim...well what grade are you?"

"I'm not suppose to be any of these grades..."

"Why?" *OMG I really don't want to sound like a show-off*

"I skipped grades..."

"Then how old are you?"

"I'm 17..."

Just before he could say anything else the bell rang and I ran away. *I forget to ask for his name...oh well not like I'm going to see him again anyway.*

I went to my class and saw girls surrounding a table. *Wonder what happened*

"Are you a new student?" I turned around and see a teacher with a student. She looks very pretty and smart.

"Yes..."

"Please stay here for a while and let me organize the class first"

"Deh..." I waited for a minute and the teacher came out.

"Come in!" I see all eyes staring at me. All GIRLS eyes. *Hope this doesn't happen again* "Class. This is Kim Hyerim. She is a new student so take good care of her OK?"

"...Deh..." Nice classmates I got...

"Not to mention she is a lot younger than you guys. If she does better than you guys then you guys should be ashame of yourselves." I saw someone holding their hand up. "Yes Chaehun?"

"How old is she?" Oh right. She is the student that I saw earlier.

"Hyerim you are 17 years old right?" I nodded "Hyerim here is only 17 years old so behave yourselves OK?"

"Deh..."

"Hyerim you can sit next to...Oh Sehun-sshi. Sehun please raise your hand" I looked around and went to the guy that had his hand up. He looks kinda cute. I sat next to him.

"Annyeong I'm Sehun"

"Ann-y-e-yeong-h-ha-se-yo I'm Hyerim..."

I can feel someone glaring at me but I don't know who...

*How can you sit next to oppa...*