29

Tale of EXO Family

Baekhyun's POV

Before I could let Hyerim give all her power to me, I shout so the energy knows that I'm rejecting the energy. Good thing there is still some energy left. I heard Chaehun swear and she threw to the opposite side of where we are. Now I know why she was swearing. EXO-M came and they started fighting. With the extra power I got sadly from Hyerim, I untied myself and helped others. Sehun ran towards Hyerim, not caring of what is happening around him. EXO-K are still unconsious from the fight we had before Hyerim came. Sehun and I weren't much help so we didn't use as much energy.

"BAEKHYUN HELP US!" I turned around and I see Chen struggling to get lightning bolts to start so I used my power and helped Chen start his lightning.

"BAEKHYUN!" I turned around again and I see Tao struggling to use his wushu so I brighten the place up but too bright or people around would notice. I know that Chaehun added a shield so people around won't be able to hear or see what happened but just in case...

~TWO HOURS LATER~

Sehun's POV

Finally the mini war ended and guess what. WE WON!!!!!!!! I guess EXO-M hyungs won because EXO-K was unconscious and I was busy looking after Hyerim and Baekhyun hyung was assisting EXO-M.

"Hyerim-ah..." No answer "Please answer me..." Still no answer...

"Mian maknae-ah..."

"Baekhyun hyung, don't make it sound like she died because she didnt!"

"I know she didn't die but she gave her energy to me so it's my fault she is like this..."

"No hyung, it's because she heard Chaehun say that she is a burden but she didn't hear the rest and she gave her energy to you..." Hyerim has been like this for a while already and we don't know what to do to help her. The witch is on a so- called vacation and told us not to contact her because she won't help us. She said when the time is here then it's time...which I don't think any of us get it....

"Lay hyung do you think you can help Hyerim?"

"Mian maknae but I tried..." I looked up "There might not be a chance for her to open her eyes again..." *No...*

"What do you mean hyung?"

"I don't think she has much time left after giving 99% of her energy away..."

"NO!!!!!!!" We turned around and see Baekhyun hyung on the ground crying...he must be very sad because he loves Hyerim...

"Baekhyun hyung..."

"I didn't even get a chance to confess yet... Sehun-ah, Hyerim listens to you the most...can you wake her up...I have lots of things to tell her..."

"Baekhyun hyung I know you're sad but Hyerim listens to you the most...not me...she was close to you first before me...and I'm her biological brother..."

"Lay can you get Chen and D.O here...I composed a song for Hyerim and I want them to sing it with me...get Luhan hyung too..."

"OK..."

"And I want you to play the piano when we sing..."

"Sure..."

http://youtu.be/jAT-jUAqPSg

I sat there listening to hyungs singing and playing the piano. No wonder Hyerim likes him. He is so caring and he isn't afraid of confessing...well he is but it's good enough... They finished the song and surprisingly, I feel something moving on my side...