25

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

After hearing Baekhyun Oppa sing, my body is starting to move little by little and I can see little light in front of me. Maybe his song is actually a miracle for me.

"B-baek..."

"It's OK Hyerim, you don't have to say anything yet. Just rest. I'll call the other members here." I slightly nod and closed my eyes shut.

"How long has she been sleeping?"

"Few hours..."

"Does she remember us?"

"I don't know because I tolod her to rest after she woke up..."

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER SLEEP AGAIN AFTER A LONG SLEEP!?"

"Chill Sehun..."

"FIne..."

I slowly open my eyes and I see everyone staring at me.

"H-hello?"

"HOW ARE YOU HYERIM!?"

"ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT?!"

"DO YOU NEED THE DOCTOR?!"

"SO LOUD..."

"DO YOU WANT SOME ENTERTAINMENT?"

"DO YOU WANT BACON?"

"DO YOU WANT EGGS?"

"WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC?!"

"I'M BORED..."

"YOU GUYS ARE TOO LOUD!"

"DO YOU WANT TO SEE WUSHU?"

"SO HOWS YOUR SLEEP...?"

I look to see who said it and it was Lay Oppa...

"To tell you...I wasn't sleeping. I was awake the whole time. It's just that my body can't move and my mind is still awake when you guys are talking to me. I heard Baekhyun Oppa singing and I love that song. Maybe Baekhyun Oppa, Kyungsoo Oppa, and Chen Oppa should sing it to me someday."

"Sure!"

"Why not!"

"OK..." Baekhyun Oppa doesn't sound happy but I don't care. It's nice to hear the three Oppas to sing that beautiful piece of music to me.

"So when can I leave?"

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all turned towards the window and there she is. In her black tight dress.

Korean-Fashion-Slim-Stylish-Tight-Party-

"Chaehun..."

"Sehun Oppa how are you? Why can't you greet your biological sister properly..."

"Because you aren't my sister...YOU ARE A WITCH!" O.O WHAT! Chaehun is a witch...then who is Sehun Oppa's sister...ME?!

"If Chaehun is a witch then who is your sister?"

"YOU YOU DUMBO!"

"OH..."

"Sad Hyerim because now that you found out that you are his sister...I need to eliminate you!" Chaehun was about to shoot me with something but bright lights are starting to appear and I can't see...

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Oh yeah Baekhyun Oppa has the power of light.

"NO ONE MESSES WITH THE PERSON I LOVE!" *...Love...* "Everyone get out of the hospital...quick!"

Sehun Oppa carried me because he was the closest and he started running. As we were running I kept feeling a gust of wind around me but there aren't any wind outside...

"Sehun Oppa, why do I always feel wind when I'm near you?"

"Because...my power is wind?..."

"REALLY!?"

"Yeah...but no time for that because we need to hide you..."

"Why?"

"Because you are a rare weapon that they want badly..."

"OK..." There was an awkward silence... "Does your parents know that their daughter is fake?"

"Yeah... I kinda told them that yesterday because they are starting to plan something bad towards you and I want the most protection I can get for you..."

"That's sweet Oppa... >.<"

"But Baekhyun hyung was the one that thought of all this. He really loves you..." I blushed and I see Sehun Oppa smiling like he never smiled before. "I will give you to Baekhyun hyung after we finish this long battle with the witches..."

"You make me sound like a product that you own... and we just met a while ago..."

"You are my product because you are my BABY sister!"

"Fine now hurry so we can help Baekhyun Oppa as soon as possible."

"The only way to help him is to hide you from the witches and we are thinking about sending you to China with Kris hyung, Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung, Chen hyung, Lay hyung, and Tao."

"When will I go?"

"Tonight... umma and appa owns a private jet and they allowed us to do this so we are just waiting for your answer..."

"I guess since it's because of me we are in this mess..."

"NO ITS NOT! It's because of me because if Chaehun didn't know me then none of this would've happened..."

"Are we going to the airport right now?"

"We need to pack your bag first...Baekhyun and EXO-M will go with you..."

"EXO-M?"

"OH yeah forgot to tell you...we split our group into EXO-M and EXO-K because EXO-M are the members that could speak Mandarin and EXO-K can only speak Korean..."

"So Kris Opps, Luhan Oppa, Xiumin Oppa, Lay Oppa, Chen Oppa, and Tao can speak Mandarin..."

"Yeah...we're here..."

"OK..."

We walked in and I only see 7 EXO members here... *Maybe the rest is stalling the witch's time...* then I see them. MY parents...my eyes teared up but I have no time to talk to them. I went upstairs and packed my bags.

Spicy-cute-Roseo-20-sweet-antique-suitca

Sehun Oppa helped me carry the bigger one down and I hold the smaller one.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Kris Oppa I want to talk to them first..." Looks like he knows who I'm talking about and he let me for a minute...

"Hi..."

"Hyerim we're sorry that we didn't recognize you..."

"It's OK as long as you know I exist, it's OK..." I started crying but we have to go quick so I hugged them briefly and left.

Baekhyun Oppa was sitting next to me and Chen Oppa next to him. I couldn't stop crying so Baekhyun Oppa was rocking me like I was a baby but I didn't mind. I guess none of them know how to comfort girls so it's OK...I fell alseep while Oppas were singing the song that Baekhyun Oppa sang at the hospital...if I remember...it's called Miracle in December...I think I'm in love too...

"Hyerim wake up we're at Beijing now..." I opened my eyes but I only see 6 members...Baekhyun Oppa isn't here...

"Where is Baekhyun Oppa?"

"He had to go back because the rest of the K members couldn't handle her and they needed more help..."

"OH..." was all I can say...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never said this in this story so I want to say this once...PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW HOW I'M DOING!