17

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

Finally it's school again. I missed school. Sehun Oppa said that we should hang out together at school but I know that I will get killed by THEIR fans. They are crazy people. They also set some rules and they unexpectedly followed. I remember walking by the daily bulletin and I saw some rules like no one can confess to EXO OPPAS because they are to be shared to everyone. EVEN IF they asked you out. There was another rule where they can only talk to them IF they started the conversation. I remember the most ridiculious one, ONLY harm them if they break the rules. Since I'm not a fan I don't have to follow it right? NO you HAVE to follow it EVEN if you are not interested.

"Hyerim let's go to school together~"

"Mian Xiumin Oppa but I don't want to be killed after the first day of school of going back."

"OH..." He sound disappointed but I can't help it. If they really like my company then they won't let me get injured because of their 'fans' right?

"Mian~ I'm going now. Don't tell other Oppas OK?"

"Fine..."

"Don't be grumpy Xiumin Oppa, I'll cook you good food after school OK?"

"OK!" *...*

~ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL~

"OMG ITS EXO OPPA!"

"LETS GO SEE THEM!"

"CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY COME OUT LIKE CELEBRITIES!"

"OMG THERE'S THE BOSSY SO-CALLED EXO FANLEADER..."

*What...there's even a fan leader...*

I was walking slowly but I didn't notice that everyone was staring at me. Why? I looked around and I see EXO Oppas calling my name. I turned to my right and I see Baekhyun Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa standing next to me.

*OMG This is the worse day ever! I never wanted this attention...*

I whispered "Please let go. I want a peaceful day." I know that I can't talk to them first but I really hate the attention I'm getting. Everyone from the school I REPEAT EVERYONE is staring at me.

"I don't want to though. I want to hang out with you today~" Baekhyun Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa said at the same time after hearing me whisper. They decided it is a good idea to shout that out.

Every one was quiet until Suho Oppa started talking. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol let her go and lets go to class..." They finally let go of me and I ran to my locker and got my things as quick as I can but I wasn't quick enough.

"How did you seduce OUR Oppas?" That sound disgusting. I want to puke. Her voice is so fake. I don't know how EXO Oppas can stand them shouting everyday.

"Excuse me but I need to go to class..." I tried to move but I couldn't someone was blocking me. I looked up and I see Chahun standing there amused.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update because I have English and Social Studies test tomorrow. I hope the story isn't boring people :) Just to tell you readers that I will at least update once a week. I will update more if I have the time. The main image is how I feel about EXO in RUNNING MAN :D

I really want to say this. DID YOU GUYS SEE RUNNING MAN WITH EXO! THEY ARE SO CUTE. ESPECIALLY WHEN KRIS HIT THE GLASS WALL, THEN THE CAMERA, THEN TRIP AND FELL. ALSO WHEN LAY WAS TALKING TO HIMSELF. THAT WAS SO CUTE. AND WHEN D.O WAS HAVING THE WIDEST EYES I'VE SEEN WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAT BAKEHYUN WAS OUT! Sorry but I wanted to say that. If you didn't watch it yet I have the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgecmV-9FsE&feature=youtube_gdata_player