19

Tale of EXO Family

Hyerim's POV

I was trying to get up from my bed not remembering how I got on the bed or how I fell asleep. EXO Oppas said that I fell asleep while doing chores but I don't think that happened. Since I fell asleep while doing my job, I should go and finished my job. I walked out and I see Oppas doing something funny. It looked like they are training to doing magic tricks. Their body language is so funny I can't stop laughing. 

"Oppas you guys are so funny!"

"Hyerim! What are you doing?"

"Sehun Oppa what were you guys doing?"

"We were practicing...for...the talent show! Yeah we are going to be magicians in the shoe!"

-_- "Really Oppa?"

"Yup! What are you doing Hyerim?"

"I want to finish my job since I slept while doing it..."

"No need Hyerim. But can you come with us to the grass field outside of the house?"

"Sure why not..."

We walked out but Oppas was just talking amongst themself leaving me walking in silence. I continue walking while thinking of things that they could be doing at a grass field...

"HYERIM!"

"AHHHHHHH!..." Oppas were laughing..."What Oppa..." I was annoyed first they ignored me now they scare me...

"Mian Hyerim~" Why is it alwasy Sehun Oppa doing that? Not that I don't like it or I want other Oppas to do it but WHY? This is weird. At first, Sehun Oppa was mean to be just because. Now he is more lively and happy around me...

"Where is Baekhyun Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa?"

"Ummm they ummm they went to have duet performance..."

"REALLY!? I want to see!"

"But I want to ask you something..."

"Sure what is it?"

"If you were given a power would you want one?"

"Of course!"

"Really!?"

"Yup but they aren't real so I never thought about it"

"What if I tell you that there are such thing as power in this world?"

"You need to prove to me that there is power in this world. I will only believe you if there is evidence."

"Ok now go find Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung."

"Ok"

"Oh wait you need to say light to Baekhyun hyung and fire to Chanyeol hyung ok?"

"Ok..."

I went around the house looking for them but I can't seem to find them. I walked to the garden and sat down at the nearest bench. I hear guitar playing and someone singing with it. I walked around looking for that sound and I see it. It was Baekhyun Oppa singing and Chanyeol Oppa playing the guitar.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jVCjWKkBA

"OMG OPPAS THAT WAS AWSOME!" I think I saw Baekhyun Oppa blushing and Chanyeol Oppa elbowing him.

"OH HYERIM!" *I didn't even realize that I somehow called her surname too...*

"Chanyeol Oppa that was so cool!"

"Thank you!"

"Sehun Oppa said that when I see you I say fire and when I see Baekhyun Oppa I say light. Is that a secret code for you guys?" Baekhyun Oppa was walked to us and Chanyeol Oppa looked at him seriously. 

"I guess it's time..." Baekhyun Oppa nodded.

O.O