Chapter 7

I Love You Roommate

Haeun's Point of View

"Stupid Baekhyun, because of you I have to skip class today." I said, pouting and grumbling at the same time.

"I'm sorry Haeun ah~ But isn't it nice to escape the classroom for a while?" He asked, hiding under the sheets because according to him, it's cold.

"Yeah, it is a little nice but..."

"No more buts, just relax for a while. You've been busy for two weeks helping your American lover boy, so now just take your time and relax for a while." He said and I looked at him, wanting to strangle him.

"For the last time Byun Baekhyun, he is not my boyfriend!" I said and stared at him.

"Okay, okay gee... Don't shout at a sick person!" He said and pouted.

"Fine... Sorry. Do you need anything?" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"I told you to relax and take a break. Don't keep worrying about me, it's just a cold." He said and smiled. Oh god that smile is killing me!

"Anyway... I realized that you haven't call your brother for a long time now, don't you like miss him or anything?" He asked and it hit me. Yeollie oppa must be worried sick! Ever since we start practicing for the school's student exchanging program, I haven't contacted him since then.

"Hmm since when did you care about Chanyeol oppa?" I asked,

"Well, curiosity kills." He said and I shrugged.

I ran towards my table and sat on my chair, I plugged out my phone that was charging and dialed Chanyeol oppa's number. It was on speed dial number 1! That's because Yeollie oppa will always be my number one most loved person in the world.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Oppa! It's me!" I said, happy to hear his voice again.

"Oh, Haeun ah." He said, his voice is a little deeper than usual.

"Oppa, are you sleeping?" I asked. Then I realized that the time difference between is about nine hours. It's three in the afternoon now and it's.... TWELVE IN THE MORNING THERE?

"You think?" He asked in a sarcastic voice. I actually liked oppa's voice when he just woke up, it sounded y haha.

"Sorry oppa! I didn't realize that! I'll call you later." I said but he stopped me.

"Why didn't you call for three weeks? Everyone was worried about you!" He nagged.

"Sorry... I was busy with some school activities and then there's a student exchange program and then my roommate got sick." I said and Baekhyun looked at me.

"Speaking about your roommate, I haven't actually know your roommate, do you mind introducing me to your roommate?" He said.

Shoot. If Chanyeol oppa knows that I am now in the same room as Byun Bakehyun, which is a guy... I would probably be 'shipped' back to London the next thing I know.

"Uhhh... My roommate's sleeping now. So now's not the good time." I lied and Baekhyun looked at me as if I'm crazy.

"What? I'm not asleep. I'm just lying here." He said and I made a gesture to him saying 'If you say another word, I'm going to die'. And he just shuts up and continue listening to our conversation.

"Oh... Then maybe next time." He said.

"Anyway..." I said, trying to change the topic. "There's this American guy in my school." I said and I saw Baekhyun's eyes opened wide.

"What? Your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked and I chuckled.

"No oppa, he's nice, but I don't like him." I said.

"No boyfriends allowed until I say I approved of that guy." Oppa said that and that make me laughed.

"Oppa, yah... I'm 19 this year." I said.

"Yeah and I'm 21, you don't see me dating around." He said and I scoffed.

"That's because you just ignore every girl that has interest in you." I said.

"Heh, I'm not very good around girls." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right, you can just stand there and do nothing and people would start crowding around you." I said.

Oppa's body portion is just perfect, he has the perfect body figure for a model. Not to mention that he has huge, shining eyes and his ears are cute. Every single one of my friends that I used to have in high school has a crush on him, they would always try to get information about him from me and I would just laughed and say no. I mean, if my friends dates my brother, it would be weird.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a crush on my own brother. He's a little protective over me so I should be a little protective over my own brother.

"They just like my looks, they don't know the real me." Oppa said and that made me laugh.

"Oppa, they would run away if they knew the real you." I said.

"You're mean." He said and chuckled.

"How are Aunt Isabel and Uncle Roy?" I asked.

"Fine, just that they'll usually nag at me now that you're gone. The level of Asian nags they gave me, it's over 9000!" He said and we both laughed.

"You're so dead if they hear that."

"They're sleeping now, unless you're the one that tell them." He said.

"Well then, give me an offer that I couldn't resist."

"Yeah right... What do you want?" He asked.

"Mail me your DS, I'm dying of boredom here." I said.

"If you overwrite my Pokemon game, you're dead." He said.

"Hmm... I should do that." I said and he gasped dramatically, I miss oppa especially the huge reactions that he would usually give.

"I should get going now. I have class in the morning." He said.

"Okay.. Sorry to bother you at this late hour." I said and he chuckled.

"Next time, check the time before you call." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too, bye." I said and he hung up.

"You're really close with your brother huh." Baekhyun said and that scared me.

"I thought you were asleep!" I said and he blinked. "And yes, we are very close to each other."

"Why did you lie to your brother? I mean, why didn’t you tell him that I am your roommate?” He asked.

“Well, if he knows that I am sharing a room with a guy, I am sure to be nagged at and the next thing you know he’ll be here to pull me back home.” I said.

“You’re exaggerating.” He said and laughed.

“No I’m not, you haven’t seen my brother, and he’s a little protective.” I said and shrugged.

Our conversation was disturbed by Jongdae knocking and shouting at the door. His high pitched voice and be heard throughout the whole dorm.

“Jongdae, I’ll appreciate it next time you just knocked once.” I said, opening the door.

“Baekhyun! How are you feeling? We bought some samgyuptang for you!” He said, ignoring me.

“Sorry Haeun, Jongdae went all crazy when he knew that Baekhyun got sick.” Yixing sunbae said, walking into our room.

“I think he likes Baekhyun a little too much.” Xiumin sunbae said and we laughed.

“Shut up you all, you’re giving me a headache.” Baekhyun said and receive a smack on the forehead from Xiumin sunbae.

“You don’t hit a sick person!” Baekhyun said and scowled.

 


It's a bit short because I have to rush it

My mum's nagging at me

Hehe

I'll try making it longer next update. ^.^