Chapter 2

I Love You Roommate

Baekhyun’s Point of View

Disaster. It’s weird sharing a room with a girl. I mean she’s a girl, and she’s a stranger.

“Whoa, can you knock?” I said when she accidentally entered the bathroom and I’m . I hurriedly covered myself with my towel.

“Whoops! Sorry!” She said and ran out.

That’s the second time today. The first is when I accidentally walk into her when she’s changing. Damn it, the lock of the door is faulty and you can just push open the door easily. I can see she’s worried of things like that too, she looks troubled every day.

“Byun Baekhyun!” She shouted my name.

“What?”

“What is this?” She asked.

“What’s what?”

“This!” She pointed to a pile of laundry on the floor.

“That’s my clothes. Why are you shouting?” I looked at her.

“Why didn’t you put it in your laundry basket?” She said.

“Fine, I’ll put it in now.” I bend down to take my clothes and put them in the basket. Oh my god, I’m living with another clean freak.

This is not what I imagined, I imagined having a room with a guy, a normal university life but what is this? I’m stuck with her! What’s worst? You want to know what’s worst? She’s taking the same major as I am, Home Economics. Great, stuck with her 24/7.

Uhhh I really don’t like her. She’s making me go nuts!

“Xiumin hyung, I think I might die from all this.” I told my sunbae from the music club about everything.

“Whoa whoa whoa Baekhyun, you are saying that you’re sharing a dorm room with a girl?” He asked.

“Yeah, and she’s just like you Neat freak.” I said.

“Hey! I am your sunbae Baekhyun.” He said and gave me a ttakbam.

“Ouch! Okay okay! Still what am I supposed to do? I can’t ask her to go, she’s a girl after all. Can I sleep at your place?” I asked.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun ah but you can’t. My room is much smaller than yours and plus my roommate doesn’t like visitors.” He said and I sigh.

“I’m a guy after all, I really felt like something might happen sooner or later.” I said.

“Who’s the girl you’re talking about? Which one?” He asked.

I looked around the cafeteria, there she is, sitting alone at the table, staring and talking to her laptop.

“That one.” I said, pointing towards her.

“She’s quite cute! What the hell Baekhyun.” He said and gave me a slap on the back.

“Hyung! That hurts!” I said and Xiumin hyung smiled at me.

“Sorry. Come on.” He stood up.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Go talk to her. She looks lonely.” He said.

“Hyung!” I tried to stop him but failed. Fine, I’ll just follow.

“Everything is fine here oppa. Nothing’s weird. It’s great to be back here.” I heard her saying. “What? No! No boyfriend.”

“Ehem.” Xiumin hyung cleared his throat.

She looks up to us and turned back to her laptop.

“Sorry oppa, gotta run. Chat to you later!” She said. “I know, okay. Bye.”

“Hi!” Xiumin hyung said.

“Ummm hi.” She looked at me, then back to Xiumin hyung.

“I’m Baekhyun’s sunbae from the music club.” Xiumin hyung said, extending his hand for a handshake.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” She said, looking confused.

“Baekhyun told me so much about you.” Noooooo! Hyung! What have you done?

“Really huh…” She said and glared at me.

Just last night we both agreed to not tell anyone about the two of us sharing a dorm room. But now, , I’m busted.

“Hehehe… As I was saying, hyung, we need to go now.” I said, trying to pull Xiumin hyung away before he does more damage.

“Aww why the rush?” Hyung said.

“Yeah, why the rush?” Haeun said and smirked.

“President will be upset if we’re late.” I said.

“Oh right, well, I guess we better get going now. Nice meeting you Haeun.” He said.

“Yeah, nice meeting you too.” Haeun said.

“Hyung you’ve done it. I’m dead when I got back to the dorm.” I said.

“Come on, she’s not that bad.” Hyung said.

“Yeah, wait till you see her yell.”

“Come on, I don’t think it’s that bad.”

“Yeah, not that bad.”

The both of us would pretty much yell at each other. But mostly she would yell at me and I just nag back at her.

“Byun Baekhyun! The toilet sink is full of your hair! Did you shave?” She shouted from the bathroom.

“Yeah! Sorry! I plan to clean that later.” I shouted back

“You never clean stuff do you?” She asked, wiping her hands with a towel.

“Well, I’m a guy, guys don’t clean stuff.” I replied.

And a wet towel came flying to my face.

“Yah!”

“It’s laundry day, your turn.” She said and went up to her bed.

Jeez, what have I done to deserve this?


Haeun’s Point of View

So, I was just having a video call session with Chanyeol oppa and this guy, Xiumin, is that his name? I don’t really remember, came talking to me. He told me that Baekhyun told him a lot about me. Byun Baekhyun, you’re dead once you get back.

So, as usual, having dinner at the cafeteria, walking back to my room and I found that it’s not locked.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” I said. “Lock the door next time it’s dangerous you know.”

I walked in and I saw Baekhyun walking out from the shower, half . I froze. He looked at me with his towel over his head, water still dripping from his hair. There was an awkward moment of silent. I feel my face burning but I just keep on staring at him.

“You’re back?” He asked casually. “Good, I’ve just showered, your turn.”

“What? Oh…” I said, and snap back into reality. What just happen? Is this Byun Baekhyun?

“Aigoo, are you just gonna stand there and stare at me the whole day?” He turned and asked.

“What? Who’s looking at you?” I said, adverting my gaze. “I was just thinking of some stuff.”

Good god, can he at least put on a shirt? A singlet? Anything! I know it’s hot in the dorm, but you don’t see me walking around half . He’s just making me feel embarrassed.

“Right, about Xiumin hyung, I’m sorry about that. He’s just weirdly friendly.” He said.

“Something tells me you broke our promise.” I said.

“Well, sorry. I just accidentally let it slip.” He said and stretch his waist. “I think I’ll call it a night.”

“Huh, no intense gaming tonight?” I asked.

“You don’t like it right? You said the keyboard sounds are too loud. So, before I got new soundproof keyboards, I’ll just stop for a while. Besides, I’m tired.” He said and flunked onto his bed.

Hmm he’s not as bad as I think he is after all. Well, except for those bad habits of throwing things around, and throw clothes around, and not washing up often. I looked at him, smiled and went to take a bath.