Chapter 11

I Love You Roommate

“Let’s go!” Kris said and pulled his luggage.

“Yeah!” Jongdae shouted and followed Kris.

Haeun smiled and sighed. Well, at least she get to go home for the holiday season.

This morning was quite a chaos. Baekhyun had forgotten to finish packing his stuff and Haeun had to help him finish up.

“Why didn’t you check everything last night?” Haeun grumbled when she puts his toothbrush into his luggage.

“I got tired from all that swimming and fell asleep.” He said with an embarrassed smile.

“Did you shower after you got back from the swimming pool?” Haeun asked.

“Oh right. Shower!” Baekhyun immediately stands up and rushes towards the bathroom.

“You’re disgusting, do you know that?” She shouted to Baekhyun.

“I know! You keep telling me that!” Baekhyun shouted back from the bathroom.

Haeun chuckled and continue stuffing stuffs that Baekhyun had given her into the luggage.

“Why is he bringing so many caps?” She mumbled and continues stuffing Baekhyun’s luggage.

“Alright all done.” Baekhyun said and comes out of the bathroom. Haeun wasn’t looking at him because as usual, Baekhyun won’t be wearing his shirt and he’ll be walking around the dorm like that. Haeun opens up his luggage, pulls out one of his t-shirt and threw it at him.

“Wear something you babo.” She said and walked away. “We’re late.”

They are indeed late, everyone was already waiting for them at the school’s gate.

“Why is it with you guys always late?” Jongdae asked and Baekhyun gave him an apologetic smile.

“Hehe… I um… Didn’t finish packing.” He said and scratches the back of his head.

“Did you guys check everything? Passports?” Yixing asked.

“Yup, I’ve checked everything.” Haeun said.

“Even Baekhyun’s?” Xiumin asked.

“Even Baekhyun’s.” Haeun said and nodded.

“I’m not that forgetful.” Baekhyun said and pouted.

“Uh huh.” The five of them chimed.

They took the taxi to the airport and everyone except Haeun was excited.

“Yah, aren’t you excited?” Baekhyun asked.

“Not really. I mean, I’m going home. What’s so exciting about getting home?” She asked.

“You get to see your brother.” Baekhyun said.

“I see him every day Baekhyun ah.” She said.

“Well, I don’t know, maybe you get to see your pets or something?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh right!” Haeun suddenly sits up straight. “Chanyeol oppa told me that he recently adopt a puppy!”

“A puppy?”

“Yeah… I want to see it so badly now.” Haeun said happily.

“You’re weird.” Baekhyun said.

“Thank you, I’ll take that as a compliment.” Haeun said and walks away. “Hurry up, or we’ll miss our flight.”

“Girls. You never understands them.” Jongdae said to Baekhyun and the both of them laughed.

“We’re leaving you two behind.” Kris said and the two of them ran towards Kris.

They board the plane and Haeun automatically walks to her seat. Baekhyun looked at his ticket and sat down beside Haeun.

“Yah. I thought you’re supposed to be sitting behind me?” She asked.

“Really? Ah doesn’t matter, I don’t want to sit alone.” Baekhyun said.

“Where are the others?”

“Jongdae and Xiumin hyung are sitting at the back, Kris hyung and Yixing hyung in front, why are we separated anyway?” He asked.

“We booked our tickets a little late, so yeah… We got separated.” Haeun said and looked around.

“Ah, I don’t care, I’m sitting here.” Baekhyun said and slumped on the seat.

Just as Haeun was about to open and nag at Baekhyun, an old man walked towards her and looks at Baekhyun.

“Miss, can you please exchange your seat with my wife? She was supposed to be seated behind but I can’t let her sit alone.” He said and Haeun stares at him.

“Uh oh, of course!” She said and pulled Baekhyun up.

“Thank you dear.” The old woman said and smiles at her.

“It’s nothing…” Haeun said.

“You two looked like a cute couple.” She said and Haeun stares at Baekhyun.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Haeun said and Baekhyun nodded his head.

“Oh? But you two look good together.” The old woman said and Haeun blushes.

“We’re just friends.” Baekhyun said.

“Well then young man, I suggest you take a step further and make a move.” The old man said and winks at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blushed when he heard what the old man said. He scratches the back of his head and exchange glances with Haeun.

The old couple gave him a smile and sat down on their seats. Haeun looks at Baekhyun and looked away when he turns his head.

“You should get some sleep.” Baekhyun said to Haeun. “You were up late last night waiting for me.”

“Right…. Need some sleep.” Haeun said and sat down.

Baekhyun and Haeun were awkward throughout the flight. Jongdae got bored and sat down on the empty seat next to Baekhyun.

“I saw you two talking to the old couple just now. What did they asked?” Jongdae asked, munching on the chocolate bar he bought.

“Shhh…” Baekhyun shush him. “You’ll wake her up.” He said and glanced at Haeun, making sure she’s still sleeping.

“Oh… Oh… I get it now.”

“What?” Baekhyun asked.

“You like her, don’t you?” Jongdae asked and Baekhyun immediately closes his mouth with his hand.

“Not that loud!” Baekhyun said and gave Jongdae a flick on the forehead.

“Aha! Just as I thought. Our Baekkie is in love~” Jongdae said while pulling Baekhyun’s hand away.

“Whatever. Say whatever you want.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Dude, you’ve gotta make a move fast.”

“What?”

“She’s so pretty and nice, she might get stolen away by someone else.” Jongdae said and nudges Baekhyun.

“Shut up.” Baekhyun said and looks away. “Go back to your place. I’m going to sleep now.” He said.

“Whatever bacon.” Jongdae said and stood up. “Just remember what I said.” He said and walked back to his seat.

Baekhyun didn’t sleep after that. He turns and stares at Haeun. Jongdae’s right… He should be making a move soon, haeun won’t wait forever. The problem is, will she feel the same way as he does? He’s scared to make that move, he doesn’t want them to be awkward, hell, they are sharing the same room!

Baekhyun was staring at Haeun and suddenly she opens her eyes. Baekhyun’s head jerked backwards and he blinked a few times from the shock.

“Are we there yet?” Haeun asked, yawning.

“Babo, we just got on like 4 hours ago. There’s still a long way to go.” Baekhyun said and chuckled.

“Oh… I’m getting stiff.” Haeun said and stood up.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Lavatory. What, you wanna come too?” Haeun said and immediately regret after that.

“Huh?” Baekhyun blushed and looked away. “What are you talking about? Go now… I’m going to sleep.” He said and pretend to close his eyes.

Haeun was embarrassed and she just nods her head and walked quickly to the lavatory. Baekhyun opens his eyes and peek around, he chuckles lightly when he think about what Haeun said just now.

“She’s so cute…” He said to himself. “I should confess soon.” He said and smile to himself.

 


Sorry for not updating! I was on vacation! XD