Chapter 6

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

The door of the EXO dorm opens. ''Hi~!'' Tao hears someone yell. He doesn't answer. He looks at the broken mirror, while breathing heavily. Then Lay walks into the bathroom. ''Tao?..'' he asks whispering. ''Are you okay?'' Tao doesn't answer. ''Are you okay, sweetheart?'' Lay stares at Tao. ''Don't call me sweetheart,'' Tao says with an agressive voice. ''I'm not your sweetheart.'' He blinks and walks out of the bathroom, while pushing Lay against the wall.

Kris and Jessica are standing infront of Kris his house. ''It was nice to mee you,'' Kris says. Jessica smiles. ''It was also nice to meet you.'' She plays with her hair, while looking into his eyes. ''Well...I see you tomorrow at school..'' Kris kisses her cheek and opens the door. ''Bye.''

Tao is walking outside. It starts to rain. His hair get's wet and it falls over his face. He knew he would be sad about Kris, but this sad?.. It's not being sad anymore.. It's being depressed.. And Lay.. What is going on with Lay? Kissing his cheek and calling him sweetheart.. Does he wants to make Tao happy or is it something else?

Kris is laying on his bed. He thinks about his first day of school. Well..  he thinks about what he did with Jessica. She is so cute. And sweet, and caring. He sights and gets his favourite book from under the pillow. When he opens it something falls out of it. A letter.

Dear Kris,

We just started dating.

2 weeks.

And those weeks where magical

I know writing a letter is kind of cheesy, but I just want to tell you I love you

kisses from Tao

 

Kris stares at the letter. The letter is allready really old, but it still touches him. Every single word makes him emotional. A tear drips down his face. His misses his time in Korea. Together with EXO.. and Tao..

 

Tao can't handle the fact that Kris is gone anymore. He allready couldn't handle it, but now it's to much. He stares at the road infront of him. Cars are racing around. They are very fast..

Tao takes a deep breath and he closes his eyes and then... he jumps infront of a huge bus..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

hey guys! Sorry for the late update, but I'm so busy with school! And also sorry for the short chapter... :/ I'll make it longer next time!