Chapter 2

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Tao sits on the bed he used to share with Kris. In his hands he hold a picture of him and Kris. With his thumb he rubs it. He still can't believe that his boyfriend is in Canada. His Ex-boyfriend. A small tear rolls down his face and it drips from his chin on the picture. It splashes on Kris his face. ''I miss you,'' he whispers. ''Please, come back.''

 

Kris stares through the window to the beautifull blue sky. Everything in his mind is Tao. He tries to think about other things like Canada, his new life, a new job, but everything he can think about is his love who is sitting alone, crying. His sweet little face, all wet because of the tears. His kissable lips that tremble. His protecting hands that are shaking. His beautifull voice that is whispering ''Kris, I love you.''

Kris shakes his head and grabs a thick book out of his backpack. He opens it and a picture flies out of it. He catches it and sees it is a picture of him and Tao. A picture of them in a hotelroom. They just came out of the shower and all they are wearing is underwear and a white t-shirt, which is wet because of the water. Tao makes a peace sign and Kris has his head on Tao his shoulder.

A tear rolls down Kris his face. ''Goodbye,'' he whispers and he put's the picture back in the book.

 

''Tao, are you okay?''

Lay let's himself fall on the bed where Tao is still crying alone. ''Please, don't cry!'' He rubs his hand through Tao his soft hair. ''I don't want you to cry.'' Lay smiles when Tao stares into his eyes. Tao his eyes are red and full of tears. Lay grabs the blanket and wipes Tao his face. ''Baby,don't cry tonight,'' he sings. Tao smiles at him. His underlip still trembles. Lay puts his hand on Tao his lap. ''It's gonna be allright.''

 

Kris walks through the streets of the city where his mom lives. he whistles a song by EXO and looks around. This place is so diffrent. It's nothing like Seoul.

A couple of girls pass by/ They look at Kris for a second and just walk away. No screaming fangirls. Kris sights and enters the big yard that goes to the door of his mom's house. He knocks on the wooden door and waits for his mom to open it.

 

Lay makes with his fingers small circles on Tao his lap. ''Don't be sad, sweetheart. You just have to forget him. If you keep thinking about him you will mess up your life.'' He wipes a Tear from Tao his cold cheek. ''I'm going to make dinner.'' He get's up and takes a step. Then he stops. ''I forgot something.'' He places his face close to Tao's and kisses his cheek.

''Oh Kris good to see you!'' Kris' mom kisses his cheeks and grabs his hands. ''I haven't seen you for such a long time! Oh come in!'' His mom shows him the house and his room. ''Go put your stuff in the closet and dress up! We are going for a dinner tonight.'' Kris' mom pinches his cheek and walks to the livingroom, leaving Kris alone.

 

Kris put's his clothes in his closet and places his books on a shelf. The picture slips out of the book he readed in the plane. It falls on the floor, next to his feet. Kris grabs it and stares at it. He rubs his thumb on it and get's some tape. He put's a little bit of tape on it. He walks to the his desk and he let's the picture stick on his white wall.