Chapter 17

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Tao looks at Kris who is laying there in the hospital bed. ''Kris..'' he says again.

Kris looks at the person standing there next to the door. ''Tao..''

Tao runs to Kris and let's himself fall in his arms. Again his eyes fill with tears. ''I... I missed you so much'' Kris hugs the crying boy. He kisses his forehead. ''I came for you.. I flew over from Canada back to South Korea.. to see you.'' He takes Tao his head in his big hands and stares into his panda-like eyes. ''I love you,'' he whispers.

Kris pushes his lips on Tao's. He let's his fingers glide trough the maknae's hair. Tao kisses back with a little bit of tongue. ''I love you too, Kris,'' he tells Kris between the kisses in. He tastes Kris his sweet lips and enjoys it. It was such a long time ago.. the last time he tasted these pretty lips..

Kris stops kissing. ''I'm sorry.. sorry for everything I have done to you. Sorry for leaving you. Please forgive me.''

Tao smiles. ''I forgive you.'' He goes lay next to Kris and rubs his thumb on Kris his lip. ''I'm glad you are back.. and that we are back together. He kisses him again. ''I love you..''

 

It's the next day. Kris and Tao are leaving the hospital. When they walk out of the building Kris streches and looks around. ''I missed this city so much'' Tao smiles. ''I have a little surprise for you,'' he says. ''A surprise? For me?'' Kris looks at his boyfriend. ''What?'' ''You'll see..'' Tao winks.

 

After 5 minutes of walking they arive at a hotel. ''Did you rent a room?..'' Kris asks. Tao nods. He leads Kris to one of the rooms and opens the door. Kris looks into the room and sees it is filled with burning candles and roses. He starts laughing. ''Omo~ Tao you are way to cute.'' He hugs the maknae and walks into the room. There is a big heartshaped bed in the middle of it. ''Ahh~ now I see what you are doing.. you naughty maknae~'' Playfully he pushes Tao on the bed. Kris takes his shirt of and climbs on top of him. Tao giggles a bit. He bites his lip and kisses Kris. ''Thank you for doing this, Tao..'' Kris says. ''You are the best.'' He takes the maknae's shirt of and kisses him back. Then he blows a couple of candles out to make it a bit darker.

Tao grins. ''Be mine... forever...''

Kris kisses Tao his body. ''I'll be yours...''

 

 

''Forever.''