Chapter 11

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Tao the envelope he putted his tickets in. ''Yuck'' he says while folding it. ''This envelope tastes terrible'' He smacks his lips a couple of times and closes the envelope. He kisses it and smiles. ''This is for you Kris. I hope you will visit Korea again.''

''I CAN HEAR YOU TAO!'' he hears coming from another room. Then he hears the laughs of Xiumin and Luhan. ''Shut up!'' he yells back. Xiumin and Luhan laugh harder.

Tao shakes his head and puts his shoes on. He puts a huge skarf around his neck and a black hat on his head. He opens the door of his room and walks into the livingroom where Xiumin and Luhan are playing a car race game on the xbox 360. ''I'll ing beat your baozi!'' Luhan yells, while sticking his tongue out. Xiumin doesn't answer and focuses on the game. ''I'm gonna post somethin, be right back'' Tao says. Luhan and Xiumin don't answer. ''I SAID I'M GONNA POST SOMETHING!'' Tao yells. Luhan drops his controler. ''HOLY TAO YOU SCARE ME!'' Tao giggles. ''kekeke sorry.'' ''Bye!'' Xiumin says while still focusing on the game. Tao nods and walks trough the livingroom to the door. ''Bye!"' he yells for a last time and he opens the door.

 

Kris and Jessica are walking to Kris' house for a nice cup of tea.

''Is your mom at home?'' Jessica asks. ''No, she is at a friends place.'' Kris answers with a very cool voice. Jessica nods. ''Ok.'' ''Why do you wanna know?'' Kris asks, while putting his skarf infront of his mouth. ''Oh, just curious.'' Jessica says.

Kris stares at his feet while walking. Why did he do this? He feels sick, because of hisself. There is nothing wrong with starting a new relationship, but it is wrong in this way. He uses Jessica to forget Tao. He stares at the happy girl who walks next to him. She has sparkles in her eyes and is smiling. It seems like she really likes Kris. Kris rubs his hand trough his blonde hair. ''Are you ok?'' Jessica asks. ''You don't look happy.'' Kris fakes a smile. ''Oh, I was just thinking. There is nothing.'' Jessica flips her hair. ''Thinking? About what?'' Kris his eyes get bigger. ''Uhm... about what flavours tea we have.. I didn't know if we have flavours you like.'' Jessica nods. ''Okay.. I think there will be a flavour I like.'' Kris bites his lip. I at lying. Ugh.

 

''Aaaaand posted'' Tao claps in his hands. ''Now it costs 3 weeks to go to Kris. And then... he might come back to South Korea! Kyaa~'' Tao fanboys a bit.

''Talking to yourself again?'' Lay walks to Tao. ''Ah~ Sorry! What are you doing here Lay?'' Tao bites his lip. ''I got myself some bubbletea.'' Lay shows Tao a big cup of lychee flavoured bubbletea. ''Want some?'' Tao shakes his head. ''No, I'm fine.'' Lay puts the bubbletea right under Tao his nose. ''I know you want some! It's lychee! You like lychee, right?'' Tao slaps the cup away. ''No, I don't want it.'' Tao tries to walk away. 'What's wrong panda?'' Lay asks. Tao blinks a couple of times. ''I still feel a bit uncomfortable with you.. after what happend.'' Lay grabs Tao his shoulder. ''Tao, listen.'' 'What?'' Tao hides himself in his scarf and jacket. The only thing Lay can see are his panda eyes. ''I'm so sorry about what happend! Please forgive me'' There is a silence. Tao stares at the bubbletea in Lay his hands. Lay is moving the straw nervously. Tao can see Lay is very serious about it. ''I don't know.'' He turns around and walks away from Lay, back to EXO's dorm.

 

''Strawberry of vanilla?'' Kris asks. ''I don't have other tea.'' He shows the tea bags to Jessica who is sitting at the diningtable. ''Vanilla,''she answers with a angels voice. Kris bites in his lip when he hears that sweet voice. She doesn't do anything wrong. Why do I use her? He puts the tea bag in the cup of hot water and gives it to her. ''I don't know how strong you like your tea.'' He takes a huge sip of his strawberry flavoured tea. ''AISH!!!!'' He drops the cup and falls on the hard floor. Kris watches how it breaks in 5 big pieces and how the tea flows over the floor. ''IT'S HOT!'' Jessica jumps of her chair. ''Did you burned your tongue?'' Kris nods like a retard and he grabs his tongue. Jessica fills a glass with cold water and gives it to him. ''You're so dorky! It's hot water! You can't drink it like that!'' Kris drinks the cold water that cools his mouth, while Jessica cleans up the mess he made. ''You don't have to clean it up!'' Kris says. ''But I want it.'' Jessica trows the pieces of the cup in the trashcan. ''See, I allready cleaned it up.'' She smiles. Kris puts his glass on the table. ''Sorry for being dumb.'' Jessica gets a naughty look in her eyes. She grabs Kris his skarf and leads him to the couch. She takes it off him. Kris his eyes get big. Is she gonna do what he thinks she is doing? Jessica puts her shirt off and then she stars ing Kris his shirt. She bites her lip and rubs her hand on his chest. Kris starts shaking. ''J-Jessica.'' ''Yes, she says while kissing him. Kris closes his eyes. All he can see is Tao kissing him. Tao his small lips on his. Not Jessica's. He opens his eyes and pushes Jessica away. ''What are you doing Kris?'' He shakes his head. ''I can't do this..'' Jessica blinks a couple of times.

... now I have to make something up.

''Uhm... my family says I can have after a half year of dating.'' He grabs his shirt and puts it on. ''Sorry, I think you have to go.'' He rolls of the couch and runs to his room. ''See you tomorrow.''

 

Tao walks down the streets. He has an ice cream in his hand. Slowly he it. He never walked this slow to the dorm before. But yeah.. there are 2 reasons for that. 1. ice cream. 2. Lay.

Finally he reaches the dorm. He opens the door and walks into the livingroom, while his eyes cream. He sees all the members around Lay who is crying. He stares at Lay with his tongue still stuck on the chocolate flavoured ice cream. Suho moves his head to Tao. ''Ahh Tao you are here.'' Everybody stares at Tao who is still standing there with his tongue sticking out. Tao stares at Lay who has tears in his eyes. Ís this because of me?'' Tao asks. Sehun  nods. Tao trows the leftover of his ice cream in the trashcan and he walks to Lay. He kneels down in front of him. ''Lay, I'm sorry! Sorry sorry sorry sorry'' Tao lays his hand on Lay his knee. ''Ugh, I'm so sorry for not wanting to forgive you. I forgive you okay! Please don't cry!'' Lay wipes his tears away. ''Are you serious?'' Tao nods. ''Yes!!'' A smile appears on Lay his face. ''Thank you.''

''So everything is allright now?'' Sehun asks. Tao and Lay nod. Sehun jumps up with a happy face.

 

''Yehet!!''