Chapter 10

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

He kisses her long and softly.

Jessica her eyes get big. Is this really happening? Is Kris really kissing her? Why? 

Kris his lips rub over Jessica's lips. She closes her eyes and kisses back.

 

There is no way going back now Kris. You kissed her. Now she things you are in love with her. No going back. It feels so bad... what about Tao? No. Forget Tao.

 

Kris lays his hand on her cheek and stops the kiss. He fakes a smile. Jessica looks at him with a surprised look on his face. ''Am I a good kisser?'' Kris says with a cool voice. Jessica blushes. They stare at eachother in silence. Jessica with the warmest feeling she ever had and Kris with the coldest.

 

 

Tao opens his laptop. The bright light of it shines on his pale face. He rubs his eyes and goes to Google.

Tickets to South Korea

 

It's Kris his birthday soon. The last time they celebrated it together.

A romantic lunch for two. A couple of hours in an amusent park. And a big surprise party with EXO.

Tao wants to celebrate Kris his birthday together again. They broke up, so what... A day together just as friends isn't bad right? Maybe... something will happen...

 

''Yah~So much money..'' Tao says when he looks at the prices of the planetickets. He grabs his bag and looks in it. 45 dollars... That's not enough... He sights and pouts. ''Why do I not have any money? Why am I not like Suho?''

At that moment Suho walks in. ''Hey Tao! Are you allright?'' Tao doesn't greet him and gets a nasty look on his face. Suho raises his eyebrow. ''What? Something wrong?''

 

Jessica lays her hand on Kris his arm. Kris looks into her eyes with the most dreamy stare you can imagine. ''You're curious about why I kissed you huh?'' ''What?'' ''You think I love Tao.. You want to know why I kissed you.'' Kris winks. Jessica blushes and nods. ''Uh.. Yeah..''

''I think I lost my feelings for Tao.'' lie  ''I think you are more special than him.'' another lie

''Really?'' Jessica blinks flirty.

no...   ''Yes, really.''

Kris tries to smile. ''Can I ask you something?''

Jessica nods.

 

''Will you be my girlfriend?''

 

''What's wrong Tao?.. You scare me..'' Tao giggles while looking in that nasty way at Suho. ''Suho.. rich boy.. come sit next to panda.'' Suho puts his hands on his hips. ''Ah~I know what you want! You want my money!'' Tao nods while smiling. ''What's it, Tao? You want some Gucci things?'' ''No, this!'' Tao shows his laptop to Suho. ''Tickets to South Korea? But you are allready in South Korea.'' Tao laughs. ''Not for me!'' He shuts his mouth for a couple of seconds. Then he continues talking. ''For Kris...'' His smile disapears. He stares at Suho who is looking with a very serious face at the laptop. ''Are you sure about that, Tao?'' Tao nods. ''Yes! Very sure!'' He grabs the money out of his bag. ''I'll pay a part to!'' Suho smiles and looks at Tao. Tao has a bright look in his eyes. A very happy look. Like a kid who packed out his Christmas present and got the racing car he wanted for such a long time. Suho takes Tao his money. Tao looks so happy, he thinks.

''Okay Tao.. I'll pay for the ticket.''

Tao his eyes get really big. ''R-R-Really? Are you really gonna pay for the ticket? Omo Suho! You are the best!'' Suho smiles at Tao who is spazzing. ''You're welcome kung fu panda.'' Tao hugs Suho. ''Suho, You are amazing!''

 

Jessica stares at Kris who has a bit of an icy look in his eyes. Her lips tremble a bit.

Did Kris really asked that?? Does he really forget Tao? Does he really loves her?

She opens , but she doesn't answer. She thinks. In her mind she sees a relationship with Kris. Having lunch together, going on dates, buying eachother presents, shopping together, cooking together, waking up next to eachother. It looks perfect.

''So.. What do you say?'' Kris asks a bit nervous.

Jessica smiles.

 

''Of course I want to be your girlfriend.''