Chapter 9

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

When Kris hears Tao's voice he can't say a think. He stares at the wall with Tao's picture on it.

''Kris.. I'm so happy to hear your voice.. I tought you forgot me.'' Tao says crying.

Kris can't still say a thing. He hangs upand trows the phone in a corner of his bedroom.

''Kris.. I miss you! Please say something!.. Kris?.... Kris are you there?'' Tao his lips tremble and big tears roll down his face. ''Kris.. Why did you hung up?..'' He lays the phone on the desk next to his hospital bed and he closes his eyes.

 

Kris stares at the phone in the corner. The screen is broken. Big tears fill his pretty brown eyes. The voice of Tao hurts him so much. Why does he has so much feelings for him?

 

 

It's the next schoolday. Jessica walks to Kris. ''How did it go?'' she asks him, while hugging him. ''How did what go?'' Kris asks with a morning voice. ''The call.'' Jessica let's him go. 'The call with Tao.''

Kris doesn't answer. He stares at Jessica her face. ''Let's go for dinner tonight.'' he says. ''Huh?'' Jessica her  eyes get big. ''What?'' ''I'll pay,'' Kris continues. ''But-'' Jessica starts. Kris interrups her. ''I'll pick you up at 7.'' He pats her head and walks away with a weird feeling in his stomach.

I need to forget Tao. He thinks. I need to move on. I need to do other things. I need to find a new relationship. I need something to forget him. I need Jessica...

 

It's 7PM.

Jessica is waiting for Kris infrot of her house. She hears a car driving her way. The driver honks a couple of times and waves. It's Kris. Jessica giggles and runs to the car. She get's in and greets Kris.

''Hi,'' she says

''Hey, Jess'' Kris smiles.

He giggles a bit and drives them to a sushi restourant. For some reason he is really hyped up. He sings along with the songs on the radio and ticks with his fingers on the wheel. When they arrive he opens the cardoor for Jessica, takes her hand and leads her to their table he ordered.

''You look really pretty,'' he tells Jessica.

''Thank you,'' Jessica giggles. ''But.. Why the dinner?''

''Is it illegal to take a friend on a dinner or something?'' Kris answers laughing.

Jessica raises her eyebrow. ''And what happend when you called Tao yesterday?''

Kris doesn't answer her question. ''Do you want some more sushi?'' He takes a sushi with his chopsticks and holds it infront of . ''Eat it!''

Jessica puts it slowly in . ''Thank you,'' she says while chewing. Kris smiles. ''You are cute when you eat.''

Jessica chokes in her sushi. What the heck did he just said? What is that fool doing? Why is he being like this?

''Are you ok?'' Kris gives her a glass of water. Jessica nods. She swallows the sushi and looks at Kris.

He has a mad look in his eyes. Like he is up to something. ''Are you ok?'' she asks. Kris nods. ''Of course!''

Jessica puts a sushi on her chopstick. ''Eat it,'' she says giggling.

Kris stares at the sushi.

 

Jessica is so easy. She is allready falling for me. Ugh, I'm such a mad man. I'm crazy! Why am I doing this? Like I care.. I need to forget Tao.. No.Mather.What.

 

Kris grins. He stares at the sushi. Slowly he moves his head to it to eat it. He opens his mouth a little bit, so you can only see his tongue. When he is only 2 centimeters from the sushi he moves his head to the right. He moves it to Jessica her face and

 

Kisses her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

writers note:

 

Sorry for the very late and lame update! I'm really busy with school :(

I hope you guys understand

Please comment, upvote and subscribe!

Hwaiting~!