Chapter 3

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

A terrible noise fills the silent room. Kris opens his small eyes and looks at the alarm clock. He slaps his hand on it and yawns. With his fist he rubs in his left eye.

It's his first morning in Canada. Today he will go to his new school. A school he doesn't know with people he doesn't know.

''Kris~~!!,'' he hears someone yell. ''Are you ready for school!!?'' Kris sights. ''Yeah, give me ten minutes.''

 

''Tao~~!! Wake up you idiot!! It's time for LUNCH.'' Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are sitting next to Tao his bed. It is 1PM and Tao is still laying in his bed. He has his pillow on his head and his blanket folded around him. ''Get out you lazy person!!'' Kai trows a pillow at Tao his head. ''I don't want to get out,'' says Tao with his morning voice. Chanyeol ribs the blanket of him. ''Come on. I know Kris is gone, but you have to move on.'' Tao moans. ''Just leave.'' Chanyeol looks at his fellow band members and sights. ''Let's go.''

 

Kris sits in the bus to school. He has his earplugs in and listens to the songs he made with EXO. he stares to the chair infront of him and doesn't move. He thinks about Tao. What is he doing right now? Will he move on or is he crying in a corner? Kris sights shakes his head. It's time to forget Tao.

The bus stops and a bunch of people get in. Most of the have backpacks on their back, so that will be the student of Kris his new school. Kris doesn't look at the people. Suddenly he sees someone standing next to him. He looks up and sees a girl. She has long brown hair, small brown eyes and she looks Korean. ''You are EXO's Kris, aren't you?'' she says very calm. Kris get's his earplugs out of his ears and stares into the eyes of the girl. ''Yes, I am. Are you a fan?'' The girl giggles. ''Yes I am. Can I have an autograph?'' She get's a paper and a pen out of her schoolbag. ''Of course,'' says Kris smiling. ''And for who is this autograph?'' The girl smiles. ''Jessica.''

 

 

 

 

Dear Kris,

I really miss you. I just can't stop thinking about you. Please, come back.

I need you in my arms. I need your sweet kisses.

Please, don't leave me alone. I miss you.

Come back to me

-Tao

 

Tao looks at the letter he just wrote. A tear falls down his face and falls on the paper. He trows the letter in the trashcan. Kris... come back... He let's himself fall down on the ground. He opens his shaky mouth and whispers: ''Please.''

 

''Jessica hmm. That's a pretty name.'' Kris laughs and writes his autograph on the paper. ''Here you go. Hey, what school are you in?'' Jessica giggles and answers. ''Really~!? Me too! Maybe we are in the same class! Are you a senior year student?'' The girl nods. Then Kris laughs. ''That's great! Maybe we can become friends.''

At that moment the bus stops. Kris winks at Jessica. ''Let's go to class.''

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writers note:

Sorry I am late with updating, but I have lots of homework! And sorry this chapter is really short and ty! I hope you guys still like it! Please comment and subscribe! Hwaiting~~