Chapter 16

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Tao turns the small radio what is standing in the bathroom on. While rubbing his body with a sponge he listens to the news. Just the usual stuff.. traffic, someone got arrested, a bank robbery and..

 

''EX-member of EXO, Wu Yifan aka Kris came back to Korea! Fans spotted him and took pictures of him. We have no idea why he is back, but we have some sad news. Last night he was found in his car that crashed into a bridge. He is brought to the hospital. We don't know what happend or if he is still alive. More news will come soon.''

Tao drops his sponge. Is this real?..

 

Kris slowly wakes up. He looks around the room. White walls, white floor, medical things everywhere. He rubs his eyes and tries to remember what happend. All he can remember is the sound of a car crashing into something.

A nurse walks in. ''Ah~ you woke up, I see. I brought you your breakfast.'' She gives Kris a plate filled with food. ''What happend?'' Kris asks. ''What happend yesterday and why am I here? I.. I need to go! I need to go to Tao!'' He kicks the blanket of his body and tries to stand up. The nurse pushes him back on the bed and lays the blanket on him. ''You used drugs and got into a car crash. The police is investigating about the drugs and you have to stay here for one more night. Nothing bad happens, but you have to rest.'' She smiles ans leaves the room.

Kris trows the plate of food on the ground. He starts yelling. ''I'm such an idiot!!'' He pulls the blanket over his whole body and starts crying.

 

Tao turns the shower of and puts his clothes on, without drying himself. He slams the door open and sees Lay standing infront of him. ''What's up Tao?''Lay asks. ''Where are you going.'' Tao stares at Lay his face and bursts out in tears. He let's himself fall on his knees. ''It's Kris..'' he cries. Lay let's himself fall next to him. ''I heared the news..'' He says to the crying maknae. ''I don't know what to do!'' Tao yells. Lay pets him. ''But I know what you should do.. forget what happend yesterday and go to Kris.'' Tao can't believe Lay just said that. ''Are you serious?'' he asks. Lay nods and hugs Tao. ''Now go!''

 

Tao runs to the hospital. His feet hurt and he has no breath anymore, but he doesn't care. He has to see Kris! No matter what! People are looking at him and fangirls are screaming his name, but he keeps running. The fans can wait~ Kris is what is important now.

He arives at the hospital. ''Where is Kris his room?!'' He yells under his breath. ''Kris? You Wu Yifan? Room number 69'' a nurse tells him. Tao looks around and sees a sign that says where the rooms are. He runs to the room and stops right infront of it. He lays his hand on the door, but doesn't open it. Slowly he breaths in and out. He closes his eyes and thinks about what will happen. When he opens this door.. many things will change again.

You can do it Tao. Kris is waiting there for you.

He opens the door. Then he sees a bed. A bed with a person in it.    

 

 

    ''Kris...''