Chapter 12

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

*2 weeks later*

 

Jessica sits on Kris his lap. She strikes her hand trough his blonde hair. ''You are being icy, oppa.'' she says. ''Is there something wrong?''

There are many things wrong.

Kris shakes his head.

 

This morning he got mail. Pretty much mail. A letter from school, many fanletters from EXO Stans that are still sad about Kris moving to Canada, A letter from a family member and.. a ticket to Korea from Tao... A ticket and a handwritten letter.

Kris,

Oppa.. I miss you so much. I know we broke up, but I still want to see you. If it can't be as lovers I want it to be as friends. I bought you this ticket. Suho payed a part. He is such a sweetheart, right? I bet you miss him to. I think you miss all EXO members. I hope you will come to South-Korea and visit us.

Please, think about it.

Love, Tao

Kris feels in the pocket of his leather jacket. The envelope with the letter and ticket is in it. He get's his hand out of his pocket and lays it on Jessica her cheek. ''There is nothing sweetie.'' He kisses her nose. She blushes and giggles. ''That's nice to hear.''

 

Tao is sitting on his bed, while watching a movie and eating noodles. He is sitting in his underwear and he has a blanket wrapped around him. He takes huge bites of the noodles, while he is focusing on the television screen. Someone knocks on the door. ''Who's there?'' Tao asks. He pokes with his chopsticks in the bowl. ''Someone.'' The door opens and Chanyeol walks in. ''Hey Ta- HOLY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MAN!'' Chanyeol hides behind the door. ''Yah~ why are you being so mean?'' Tao asks, while pointing his chopsticks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs. ''Hey, put on some clothes and come with us?'' ''Come to where? And who is us?'' ''Us is me, Chen, Lay, Sehun and Luhan. We are going to an amusent park.'' Tao places the half empty bowl on a cupboard and rolls out of bed. ''Give me a minute. I'm gonna take a shower.'' ''Shower? A minute? I think that will be an hour?'' Chanyeol giggles and walks out of the room.

Tao, Chanyeol, Chen, Lay, Luhan and Sehun are sitting in the car. They are singing along with all the songs on the radio. ''Hey! Hey! This is our song! Naega wolf~ AWOOO~!!'' Sehun dances on his chair to the song, while he screams the lyrics. ''Sehun! Watch out! You almost poked out my eye!'' Luhan yells. He slaps Sehun a couple of times, while he bites his lips. ''Luhan.. calm down.'' Sehun says, laughing. ''Yah~ you are all so childish.'' Lay yells. Everybody laughs.

 

''Kris! Does this skirt make my look fat?'' Jessica turns her to Kris.

You don't have any , so what are you saying?

''No, you look beautifull. As always.''

Jessica giggles and walks to Kris. ''Do you think your jacket will fit me?'' Kris thinks about the envelope he has in it. ''Uhm... I think it will be way to big for you.'' Jessica tries to take the jacket, but Kris holds it. ''Ah let me please wear it.'' She pulls the jacket. At that moment the envelope flies out of it. With a ninja move Kris catches it. ''What's that? Jessica asks. ''Nothing.'' Kris puts it in the pocket of his pants. ''It is something? Just tell me.'' Jessica grabs the envelope. With a naughty grin on her face she slowly opens it.

 

''I wana go in the rollercoaster!!'' Luhan pulls Sehun his sweater and points at a high rollercoaster. ''Are you sure?'' Luhan nods with a childish face. He looks like a 5 year old when he stares at the rollercoaster of his dreams. ''But... Luhan hyung, you are afraid of hights..'' Tao scratches his head. ''I know, but I want to go on that rollercoaster!'' Luhan runs to it, while the other members slowly follow him. ''He is such a child.''

The EXO members sit in the rollercoaster. It starts moving. ''Omo~ I'm sooo excited!''Luhan yells with a high voice. Sehun is sitting next to him with a pokerface. Behind HunHan sits Chanyeol and EXO's troll Chen. And behind them the friends/enemies Tao and Lay. ''I'm scared..'' Tao whispers. ''HAHAHAHA'' Chanyeol laughs. ''Tao, you're such a !!!'' Tao slaps Chanyeol on his head. ''Shut your mouth!'' he nags. Chanyeol tries to stop laughing, but he fails.

The rollercoaster is at it's highest point now. Ready to go down. Luhan screams like little child that is playing tag. ''Omo~ omo~ omo~ I don't wanna goooooooooooooo'' Tao screams when the rollercoaster goes down. He never went in a rollercoaster like this. Chanyeol is laughing like a retard and Sehun is just sitting there with a pokerface. Chen and Lay scream and laugh at the same time. Tao screams his lungs out. Lay places his hand on Tao his lap.. very slowly. ''Calm down Tao.'' he says laughing.

The ride on the rollercoaster ended. Luhan is very hyped up and he jumps around. ''Let's go in it again and again and again and again.'' ''Hey new 2PM member, calm the f down.'' Chanyeol laughs. ''Let's go into something else than a rollercoaster or I will get sick... and Tao will get depressed.'' Everybody laughs and they start walking around.

''All those things are so.. fast.'' Tao looks at all the diffrent types of rollercoasters. ''Well, this looks really calm..'' Chen says while pointing at something. The members follow his pointing finger and end up staring at something named the Love Boats.  ''Chen.. are you gay?'' Chanyeol asks. ''No, but it seems pretty funny.'' Chen laughs. ''I bet you are gay...'' Chanyeol says. ''No! I'm not! Let's go in together! I'll show you I'm not gay!'' Chen grabs Chanyeol his arm and he brings him to the boats. ''Let's go in Sehunnie!!'' Luhan says still hyped up. ''Okay...'' Sehun follows Luhan to the boats. Lay looks at Tao. ''Well... Are we going?'' Tao rolls his eyes. ''Why not..''