Chapter 5

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

''Are you okay?''

 

Kris opens his eyes and he sees a worrying Jessica sitting infront of him. He blinks a couple of times. ''W-Where am I?'' Jessica pats his head. ''The nurse. She is getting you some ice for your head. It doesn't look really good.. Jake hitted you hard..'' Kris grabs his head. He has pain. Jake is stronger than he tought. ''How do you feel?,'' Jessica asks him. Kris doesn't answer. He moans a bit. Jessica smiles. ''You are so cool.'' ''Huh?'' ''I like how you talked to Jake. Nobody dares to talk to Jake like that. Everybody is afraid of him.. but you aren't.'' Kris grins. ''I can handle him.'' Jessica laughs and pinches his cheek. ''If you can handle him, than why are you laying here?'' Kris slaps her hand away. He looks mad.Jessica her smiles disappears. ''Sorry..'' There is a short silence and then Kris starts laughing. ''Hahahaha! I'm just fooling around.''

 

Tao is walking down the streets. He has his hands in his pockets and he is just looking around. He whistles a tune. Then his phone starts buzzing. He get's it out of his pocket and looks at it. A Facebook notification.

Kris Posted A New Picture

 

Tao clicks on it and then he sees a picture of Kris and a girl.

My first schoolday wasn't as I tought it will be, but I made a great new friend: Jessica

When Tao reads that and when he sees the picture he feels pain in his heart. Jealousy... He stares at the picture. Kris has his arm around the girl. They are both smiling. Tao sights and puts his phone back in his pocket. After that fun day with Lay.. his feelings for Kris get back.

Kris is walking together with Jessica down the streets. They are listening to EXO songs, while Kris sings along. Sometimes he does a dancemove and then he laughs. Jessica laughs. ''Please teach me how to dance!'' She laughs while Kris dances to Mama. Kirs smiles and stops dancing. ''Sure.''

Slowly he does some dance moves. Jessica follows him. ''Ah~~ You are really good!'' Kris yells, when Jessica does the steps perfectly. She blushes. ''No, I'm not.'' Kris stops the music. ''Oh, yes you are!'' He laughs and hugs her. Jessica giggles. She is trapped in Kris his hug.

 

Nobody is in the EXO dorm, but Tao. He is sitting on the couch with a box on his lap and a slice of pizza in his hand. He takes a bite and stares at the box he just found in the bedroom. He has no idea what it is. Slowly he opens it. The only thing in it is a little book. He grabs it out of it and looks at it.

EXO Diary.. by Kris

Tao his hands start to shake. A diary about EXO.... by Kris... He opens it and the first thing he reads is: What I think of the EXO members.

He reads the first sentances.

Kai.

Our little dancing machine. Ha! I think I'm a better dancer than that he is.. He is good, but.. I'm just better. But is good at other things! Like making the fangirls faint. Our little god... kekekeke. I like him. He is really cool and nice!

Tao giggles. Hahahaha! ''Our little god'' He is crazy. Tao shakes his head and then he flips the page.

Chanyeol

The squirrel.... I mean seriously! He looks like a squirrel! Look at that cheeks! I wanna pinch in them! Chanyeol is so cute! I'm kind of jealous... but yeah... I'm more handsome.. Chanyeol is also really sweet and he is awesome! I totally enjoyed our performance of Two moons. He can be so badass.

Tao flips the page again.

Tao

He get's a little bit nervous while reading his name on the paper. He blinks a couple of times and then he reads it.

Tao... Tao is just perfect. He is sweet, funny, handsome, talented... just perfect. I allready have feelings for him since our debut..I never want to loose him! We belong to eachother. God made him for me! (I'm not made for him... I'm to cool for that..) But I love him! He is the best thing that happend in my life <3

Tao re-reads the words for like 5 times. He tears up. Suddenly he misses Kris more than ever. He trows the book back in the box and he get's up.

He walks to the bathroom and looks into the mirror. He sees a man. A angry man that is getting crazy. Tears are rolling down his face and he breaths very heavy. He opens the crane and wets his face and hair. Then he looks back in the mirror. ''Kris..'' he whispers. He growls and punches the mirror. It breaks and falls in a 1000 pieces. Tao stares at his bloody hand and he falls on the ground. He stares at the pieces and places his face in his hands. He whispers some words.

 

''Kris... come back''