Chapter 1

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Tao wipes his tears away. Kris sits infront of him on a chair with his arms between his legs. His elbows leaning on his lap, his hands on the cold chair. He stares at the wooden floor of the livingroom in EXO's dorm.

 

Tao and Kris are a couple since EXO's debut. They are the most perfect couple you can imagine. Kris is very protecting over Tao and like an older brother type, while Tao is like the sweet and romantic 'girlfriend'. They do everything together. Playing around, dates, eating, sleeping. Just like they are allready married. It looks like the perfect relationship. Looks like...

 

Kris lifts his head. his blonde hair is stuck on his wet cheeks. A tear rolls down his chin. ''I'm sorry Tao,'' he says. He wipes his face with the blue hoodie he got from Tao and puts a pokerface on. Tao his lip trembles. ''I don't want you to go,'' he says with a cracking voice. His eyes get red and a river of tears rolls down his cold, wet cheek. Kris puts his hand on Tao his lap. He makes circles with his fingers and stares at it. ''Just forget me,'' he says with a soft voice. ''We can't have a relationship if I live on the other side of this planet.'' Tao closes his eyes and thinks about the conversation he just had with his dear Kris.

 

''Tao, can we talk?''

''Yeah, of course. What's the problem?''

''Can you just sit down?''

''Oh...okay...''

''I-I... I'm moving to Canada.''

''What?''

''I will leave Korea this monday.''

''But...''

''Sssht. Please don't say a thing.''

Tao opens his eyes and stares at Kris. ''I love you, Kris,'' he says whispering. ''Please, don't say that,'' Kris says, while shaking his head. Tao grabs Kris his hand. ''But I do love you.'' His eyes get bigger. ''Please, don't leave me.'' Kris get's up and shakes his arm, so Tao let's him go. Tao stares at the boy. ''Please,forget me.'' Kris tries to hide his tears and walks away. The door shuts and Tao is sitting all alone in the bedroom he shared with Kris. He stares at the door, while tears fall on the blanket.

 

Kris walks around on the airport, searching for his plane. He drags his suitcase with him and thinks about his time in Korea.

''Kris, we will miss you,'' the EXO members told him an hour ago. Kai slapped his shoulder and Luhan cried like a baby. Everybody was sad and some tears fell. They gave eachother a last group hug. The last time EXO was together, but they where not complete. Tao was missing.

He walks to the plane and sights. This are his last minutes in this country. He will never see all these people again.He will miss everybody. His manager, his friends, EXO and of course: Tao.

Kris takes some steps, very slowly. Suddenly he hears a voice.

''Kris!''

Kris turns around and sees Tao, running there all alone. ''Kris wait!'' Kris drops his suitcase on the floor and opens his arms. Tao flies into them. They hug eachother very tight. ''I'm gonna miss you, Kris,'' Tao says crying. ''I told you to forget me,'' Kris says. A big tear rolls from his cheek, to his chin, to the floor. He hugs the crying boy as tight as possible. ''I'll miss you Tao.'' he says.

 

'The plane to Canada will leave the airport in ten minutes.'

 

Kris let's Tao go. ''Goodbye,'' he says. He wipes the tear of Tao his face and for the last time he put's his lips on Tao's.