Chapter 14

So Far Away, But Yet So Close

Kris stares at the ticket. He can't believe what just happend.. Jessica broke up with him and she gave him a ticket. Kris takes a deep breath and puts the ticket in his pocket... thinking about what will happen.

 

Lay pushes Tao soft and slowly. Tao is laying on the bed now and Lay climbs on top of him. ''Forget Kris please,'' Lay whispers into Tao his ear. Tao wraps his arms around his hyung. It feels good to have Lay in his arms like this.. but also very bad. Lay kisses the maknae on his mouth. Tao kisses back. He closes his dark eyes and enjoys the sweet flavour of Lay his cute small lips. Slowly he takes Lay his shirt off without even realising what he is doing. Lay grins and kisses Tao in his neck. ''I like what you are doing.'' he whispers. Tao opens his panda-like eyes. He opens his mouth and thinks for a couple of seconds. Then he says something he thought he would never say.

''Lay... be mine..''

 

Kris writes the last words on the piece of paper infront of him and then he re-reads the letter he just wrote.

 

Dear mom,

It was nice to be back in Canada, but my heart lays in South Korea. I'll take the plane in an hour, so there is no time to say goodbye to you. I cooked you dinner, so you dont have to make it anymore. Stay strong! Hwaiting

kisses from your son, Kris.

 

It's a really short letter, but it's powerfull.

Kris puts some things in his suitcase and then he walks to the door.

''Bye house..'' he says. He opens the door and walks to his car.

Now it's official. He will leave Canada and go back to Korea to see his dear Tao again.

Kris looks into the car mirror.He stares at his icy face. I bet Tao misses this face now. He smiles at himself and thinks about Tao who is staring at a picture of him.

Kris starts the car and slowly he leaves the city.

 

Lay stares at Tao. ''I'll be yours. Just yours.'' He kisses him again. Tao fakes a smile. He looks at Lay his face, but all he can see is Kris.

He made a big mistake.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

Sorry for this late and crappy update, but yeah.. this was kind of a spoiler for next chapter xD please subscribe, comment and upvote

Love you all xoxo