Part 8

In The Same Storm

            Pie opened her eyes, stretched her body, and turned her face to Kim’s bed. She became upset when found Kim wasn’t on her bed. She left me, huh? Pie became sulky and pouted her lips, then she woke up from her bed, walked to the bathroom.

            “Arrgh!” Pie got surprised when saw Kim inside the bathroom while wearing a towel and Kim got surprised too. Pie who got embarrassed, closed the bathroom door, and sat on her bed. Her chest was on racing mode.

            Kim’s out from bathroom with a smirked on her lips. “What was you doing, Pie? Were you wanna do something to me?” she started to teased Pie.

            “N-no, i-i-it… because you didn’t locked the door.”

            Kim smirked again. “Don’t you know how to knock?”

            “I-i-i thought you’re already left.” Again, Pie answered nervously and that made Kim laughed.

            “You’re so funny when you embarrassed, Pie.” Kim messed up Pie’s hair. “You’d better take a bath now because you’re really smelled.”

            Pie pouted her lips and Kim giggled. “Stop it or I’ll kiss you, Pie.”

            “Kiss me then.” Pie closed her eyes.

            Kim chuckled. “Aw, my girl’s now braver,” said Kim, teased Pie. “But I’m not gonna kiss you until you take a bath.” Then she burst out laughed and it made Pie sullen.

            “Kim!” Pie glared at Kim with kiss-me-or-you’ll-die look.

            Kim stared her with her warm look. “We’re gonna late if you not hurry up, Pie.”

            Pie stamped her foot. “Fine! Don’t try to kiss me again. Ever!”

            Kim nodded. “Yes, madam!”

            Damn, Kim! I’m not gonna let her kiss me again, thought Pie. She turned her body and went to the bathroom, but when she wanted to closed the door, Kim threaded way through to the bathroom. Pie got surprised.

            “What’re you doing here?” Pie asked angrily.

            Kim moved nearer Pie. “To kiss you.”

            “What—?”

            Before Pie finished her talked, Kim already sealed her lips and kissed her passionately, but Pie pushed her away.

            “Why?” asked Kim who looked disagree.

            “I told you don’t try to kiss me again.”

            Kim sighed. “Okay then.” She looked upset and pacing out to the bathroom door.

            Pie smiled and pulled Kim’s hand, made Kim turned her body again, faced Pie with her confused face.

            “Stupid,” said Pie then kissed Kim smoothly.

            At first, Kim didn’t believe that Pie kissed her, but then she kissed her back. Their kissed became passionately. Pie moaned when Kim kissed her neck, then Kim put her hand in to Pie’s shirt.

            “Gosh, Kim….”

            Kim smiled and kissed Pie’s lips again, more passionately than before.

            Tok! Tok! Someone knocked their front door, but they didn’t realize it.

            “Pie! Are you inside?” Jane’s who already in Kim and Pie’s room, asked in front of the bathroom door.

            Kim and Pie were frozen. Pie gave a sign to Kim to shut . “Yes, I’m here. What’s up, Jane?”

            “I wanna borrow your literature book.”

            “Ah, you can search it on my desk, Jane.”

            Jane went to Pie’s desk and searched the book. “Okay, I get it. Thanks, Pie.”

            “You’re welcome, Jane.”

            “Anyway, Pie, you’d better hurry up or you’ll gonna late. I’m off first.”

            Jane walked out from their room and they’re relieved. Pie stared at Kim. “Get out. I need to take a bath.”

            “Wanna help from me?” Kim smirked.

            “ert. No, just get out, hurry!”

            Kim laughed. “It’d better if I help you wash up.” Then out from the bathroom.

            “Put your clothes, Kim!” shouted Pie from the bathroom.

            “Yes, madam,” said Kim.

 

            “This holiday, we’ll gonna to the sea,” said the class chairman in front of the class.

            “Yeay!!” Everyone got excited, except Pie who frozen.

            Pie hands-up. “Yes, Pie?”

            “I can’t join the trip.”

            The class chairman shook his head. “It’s must, Pie. Must, get it? No more objections. Class dismissed.”

            Pie sighed. What should I do? I really dislike sea. She took a glance to Kim who stared at her from her chair. Kim looked worried and Pie faked a smiled to her.

 

            Pie’s heart beat already racing before the bus that took her and her classmate arrived in the sea. Her face looked pale and she’s as nervous as she down from the bus. Kim grabbed her hand and smiled to encourage her.

            “Are you okay, Pie?”

            “No.” Pie shook her head. “I feel something does badly gonna happen.”

            “Shuut, don’t talked like that. You’ll be fine, Pie. C’mon.” Kim dragged Pie to the beach where their friends had fun. “Wanna go to the sea?”

            Pie shook her head. “Are you crazy? Hell no.”

            Kim giggled. “Okay, just sit here then. I’ll be back, Pie.” Then she ran to the sea.

            Boy went nearer Pie. “So, what’s wrong with you too? Seems like you two so closed? Are you in relationship with her, Pie?”

            Pie didn’t respond to Boy’s question because her head suddenly hurt. She touched and massages her head, hoping that the hurt was decrease.

            I’ll be back, Pie, said a cute little girl with black short hair to Pie which sat on the beach.

            Kim…. Pie called her name when she saw that girl almost drowned then she ran to her place.

            “Kim….” Pie called Kim’s name in lower tone. Her eyes searched Kim existence.

            “What’s wrong, Pie?” Boy looked worried because Pie suddenly became weird.

            Pie was ignored him. “Kim!” She stood up and went nearer the sea. “Kim!” Her eyes became teary. She ignored the entire confused look from her classmates. “Kim!!” She shouted crazily and her tears came down to her face.

            Kim who heard Pie’s voice called her name, swam as fast as she could to the beach. She startled when saw Pie’s crying.

            “What wrong, Pie?”

            Pie hugged her. “Don’t go to the sea, Kim, please… I’m afraid to lose you.”

            “Relax, Pie, I’m safe.” Kim tried to calm her down.

            Pie hugged her more tightly. “Don’t go to the sea, Kim. Don’t—” Before she could finish her talked, she fainted.