Part 7

In The Same Storm

           It has been two weeks since Kim and Pie fought. Pie was wanted to apologize to Kim, but she didn’t do it because Yam always with her these days. Everytime Pie saw them together, Pie felt some anger on her, but she didn’t know why she’s mad.

            “Still fight, huh?” asked Boy when he and Pie went to book store.

            “Huh? Yeah, some kind likes that,” said Pie lazily.

             “And still jealous too, right?” Boy started to tease Pie.

            Pie glared at him. “I’m not, okay? Why must I jealous over her? Kim’s just no one.”

            Boy rolled his eyes. “Like I would believe, Pie. I can see clearly that you got jealous, just admit it.”

            “No, you’re delusional, Boy.”

            “So, you’re really scared that you might like her, huh?”

            “Nope.”

            Boy smirked. “Well, we’ll see for how long you can hold it, Pie. Wanna make a bet with me?”

            “A bet?” Pie bent her brows.

            Boy nodded. “Yup. If my prediction’s right, you must grant my wish, so do you. Okay?”

            “Okay, call.” Pie agreed with Boy suggestion.

 

            Pie stared blankly to Kim’s bed, another night without her. She sighed. It could be a lie if Pie didn’t miss her. I wish you’re here, Kim, said Pie on her mind then she sighed again. She tried to concentrate read the book that she bought yesterday when her stomach made a noise. She had realized that she hasn’t had a dinner. It was eleven o’clock in the night. She was so hungry, but she wasn’t daring to go out at night again.  Kim…. Pie called Kim’s name on her mind, wish it enough to be heard by Kim.

             Click! Someone opened the door of Pie’s room and Pie startled when saw a handsome girl that she knew walked in.

            “I just come to bring some clothes,” said Kim when Pie stared her. She went to her drawers and put some clothes in her backpack.

            Pie smiled widely. She was totally happy. She just stared at Kim’s back, had realized that she missed her so much.

            “Kim….” Pie called her.

            “Hmm?” said Kim without turned her body.

            “I’m so sorry for what I did to you. I didn’t mean it. I was so wrong. Would you forgive me and back to our room? I dislike being alone, you know.” Because Kim didn’t respond, Pie called her. “Kim….” Again, Kim didn’t respond to Pie.

            Pie sighed, stood up, and walked toward Kim who still put some clothes, then given her a back hug. “Stop being mad at me, Kim.”

            Kim sighed. “I was mad, but not anymore, Pie. I knew why you behaved like that.”

            Pie released her back hug and stared Kim cheerfully. “So, we’re good now?”

            Kim faced her and smiled too. “Yeah, we’re good now.”

            “Then can you accompany me to have a dinner now?”

            Kim bent her brows. “You haven’t had a dinner yet, Pie?”

            Pie nodded. “You was promised me that you’ll accompany me if I wanna go out at night.”

             “Yeah, I remember, Pie.” Kim smiled and messed up Pie’s hair.

            “Let’s go then.” Pie grabbed Kim’s hand and walked out to the minimarket that open 24 hours.

 

            Pie opened her eyes and saw Kim on her own bed, still slept. She smiled unconsciously, she just happy that Kim was here. She woke up from her bed and went nearer Kim. Pie stared Kim’s face closely. Why she’s so charming, even when she sleep? And why you must be so handsome, Kim, even many boys can’t defeat the handsome of you? Gosh, I must be crazy now. Pie had a fight on her mind. She messed up her hair and chosen to take a bath, didn’t know that Kim already opened her eyes and watched Pie.

 

            “Hi, Pie, Boy.” Yam greeted Pie and Boy that still on the canteen.

            “Pie.” Kim greeted Pie then sat in front of her.

            “Kim.” Pie looked at Yam’s hand that grabbed Kim’s hand; gloweringly. Kim let her hand go from Yam’s hand, she had realized the fierce look from Pie.

            “Making it up then fight again, huh?” Boy whispered on Pie’s ear.

            “Whatever, Boy,” said Pie on her not mood tone. She continued ate her late lunch.

            Yam looked over the canteen. “Where are the others?”

            “Don’t know, maybe going on a date,” said Boy sarcastically.

            Yam looked surprised. “Really? I thought Van likes you, Pie.”

            “I thought like that too, Yam. They’re looking good together, right?” Boy watched Kim’s expression and saw that Kim was really tried hard to put in the poker face.

            Yam got excited. “Yeah, you and Van looks good together, Pie. I was thought you two were a couple. Why don’t you two start dating?”

            Pie also tried hard to fake a smiled. “Oh, I am considering too, Yam.”

            “Really? Then that’s good, right, Kim?” Yam faced Kim who ate in silent. Her food was arrived minutes ago.

            “Maybe,” said Kim with her flat tone.

            “Hey, what’s wrong with you, Kim? Don’t try to act cold in front of me.” Yam talked on her cute tone and that made Pie snorted, but Yam didn’t know. She gave Kim a light kiss on her cheek and that surprised everyone who still on the canteen.

            Pie chocked and can’t stop coughing. So, Kim gave Pie her drink, but Pie chosen to drink her own. Boy pats Pie’s back lightly.

            “Are you okay, Pie?” asked Kim who looked worried when Pie finally stop coughing.

            Pie stared Kim, everyone can see the anger on her eyes. “Yeah, I’m okay.” She lied.

            The truth was Pie’s really wanted to kill Yam who had kissed Kim’s cheek. Her mood was totally ruined. Her chest was full with anger. She really needed a fresh air.

 

            Pie opened her door room and walked in. She felt exhausted after went out to the amusement park with Boy. She throw her bag on the floor and had realized that Kim was watched her. Her eyes reflected that she’s mad.

            “Where’ve you been, Pie? What time is it? Why you come so late? How’re you if some bad guys approach you again?”

            Pie got surprised because Kim never asked so many questions to her like that. “It’s not your business, I think.” She’s still mad with Kim.

            Kim stood up and went nearer Pie. “Yes, this is my business. You made me worried, Pie.”

            “Worried for what? I’m no one for you, remember?”

            Kim paused, Pie continued. “Don’t force yourself to fake a care to me, Kim. I’m tired now, really need to sleep.”

            “What if you’re not just no one for me?”

            Pie bent her brows. “Huh? I don’t get—”

            Before Pie finished her talked, Kim already sealed Pie’s lips with her lips. Pie which got startled, tried to push Kim’s body away.

            “Are you insane?!” shouted Pie angrily when she succeed to push away Kim’s body.

            “Yeah, I am and it’s you who made me like this. I like you likes crazy. I was tried to deny it many times, but I can’t. In the end, you’re still scratching my heart.” Kim burst her anger.

            Pie startled, didn’t know that Kim will say like that. “You had Yam, Kim.”

             “She’s friend.”

            “Friend? With kiss on the cheek? What kinda friend of that?” Pie hissed.

            “Then what we are? With kiss on our lips?”

            “I-it… wasn’t a kiss, you know? Because you who forced it.”

            Kim smirked. “Then, if we kiss because no one forced it, what we are?”

            “W-w-we-we’re-we’re not gonna kiss again, get it?” Pie anger had disappeared, so do with Kim.

            Kim smirked again. “Oh, really? What if I kiss you now, will you pushed me away again?”

            Pie gulped. Her heart beat racing crazily. Pie didn’t know what to do when Kim’s face came closer. When Kim’s lips reached Pie’s lips, she kissed her smoothly. Pie started to kiss Kim back and that made Kim smiled and kissed Pie passionately. Kim pushed Pie’s body that made Pie went backward and fell on Pie’s bed. They’re still kissed passionately with Pie under Kim’s body. Pie pushed Kim’s body and made Kim a little bit upset.

            “I-I… can’t-bre-ath.” Pie said with her chest up and down.

            Kim giggled. “Sorry, Pie, to makes you out of your breath. You need to rest. Goodnight, Pie.” Then she kissed Pie’s nose lightly and went to her bed.

            “Goodnight, Kim,” said Pie when her breath back. Okay, maybe I like her, thought Pie.