Part 19 (Last Part)

In The Same Storm

 

                 “Awww!”

            Pie opened her eyes, got surprised because someone screaming in her room. She was looking for the one that screamed and found Kim on the floor and she grinned.

            “What’re you doing? Screaming in the morning? Such a noisy girl,” protest Pie to Kim.

            “I was falling from your bed, Pie. Why your bed so small?” complain Kim while trying to stood up and lay on Pie’s bed again.

            “It’s your fault. I told you to sleep on your old bed, why you’re sleep on my bed?”

            Kim smirked. “Because I wanna sleep with you.” Then she chuckled and her cheek blushed.

            Pie rolled her eyes. “ert.” Then she woke up, but Kim pulled her body and hugged her.

            Pie tried to push Kim, but it was just made Kim tighten her hug. “Keep still, Pie, or I’ll do more than this.”

            Just do it. “Let go. I wanna take a shower.”

            Kim stared at Pie’s eyes. She smirked and Pie got confused. “I-told-you-to-keep-still.” In every pause, Kim kissed Pie’s forehead, cheek, nose, and lips then she wrapped her arm to Pie’s body.

            She did it! Oh my God! Pie tried to hiding her smile. “You’re hugging me too tight, how I can breathe?” protest Pie.

            “Oh, right, sorry, Pie.” Kim loosens her hug then closed her eyes and a big smile on her face showed how happy she is.

            Pie also closed her eyes again. She misses Kim’s touch so much. That’s why she let Kim hugs her. They were sleeping for two hours and Pie who woke up first. She yawns then stretched her arm and looked at the clock.

            “Oh my God!” she removed Kim’s arm from her body, but Kim not allowed her and hugged her more tightly. “I’m late, let me go.”

            “Kiss me first.” Kim pouted her lips while her eyes still closed.

            “Ugh! Stop being so childish, Kim. I’m really late. I have a class 30 minutes again.” Pie grumbled and being sulky, but Kim still not letting her go and kept pouting her lips. “Ugh! You’re so annoying.” Then she gave a light kiss on Kim’s lips. “Done. Now, let me go.”

            Kim grinned. “But I need more than light kiss.”

            Pie narrowed her eyes and being mad. Kim, who already opened her eyes, just chuckled knowing Pie mad. She let go her hand from Pie’s body and in instant Pie ran to the bathroom. Pie just need 15 minutes to take a shower and wore her clothes. Kim can’t take her eyes off Pie when she wore her clothes in front of Kim.

            “What’re you looking at?” asked Pie that realized Kim stared her with smirks on her face.

            “You’re so beautiful, Pie,” praised Kim honestly.

            Without Pie realized, her cheek was blushing. “I knew that I’m beautiful.”

            Kim nodded. “You’re y too, Pie. Can you stop wearing that annoying clothes? Seeing you just with towel is much better.”

            Pie opened wide her eyes and send deadly laser to Kim’s eyes. Kim laughed then woke up and went to the bathroom. Her foot seemed still hurt and Pie realized that. Pie can’t hide her worry for Kim when she saw Kim limped.

            “I’m okay, baby,” said Kim with a smile, tried to encourage Pie.

            “I’m not your baby,” murmur Pie. “You need to go the doctor, Kim.”

            Kim rolled her eyes. “Pie, this is nothing.”

            “Just to make sure, Kim. What’s wrong with that?”

            “Yeah, yeah, whatever,” said Kim gave up.

            “Now get out from my room. I need to go.”

            Kim put her puppy eyes. “Can I wait you in this room?”

            “No. Out, Kim, now!” Pie acted strictly.

            “You’re so mean, Pie,” protest Kim, but she walked out from Pie’s room too. “Then at least give me another kiss to lighten me up.”

            “No way,” refused Pie as she locked her room.

            “Pie….” Kim begged.

            Pie sighed. “Seriously, Kim, you’re asking too much.”

            “Just once, Pie.”

            Pie frustrated looked at Kim then gave up and kiss her lips, but not a deep kiss. Kim looked disappointed.

            “I REALLY need to go now. Bye, Kim.” Pie quickly leave Kim, ran to her class.

            Kim smiled happily. She’s happy that Pie still loves her. She bites her lips, she’s also happy Pie kissed her, but she want more than just a light kiss. She giggled because her ert thought. How can I handle myself against a beautiful creature like you, Pie?

           

            “How’s Kim, Pie?” asked Boy while walking out from the class and Pie was walking beside him.

            Pie a bit surprised with Boy’s question. “Well, actually she was sleeping over last night.”

            Boy dropped her jaw. “She what? Sleeping over?!” without he realized, he raised his tone and that made peoples looking at them.

            Pie punched Boy’s arm. “Stupid. No need to raising your voice. It was nothing. I was letting her sleeping over because she hurt her foot and it was already past midnight.”

            Boy smirked. “So, already forgive her, huh?”

            “Not really actually, but I miss her so much and her reasons seems reasonable now. Did I already tell you that her grandma was looking for me?”

            Boy opened wide his eyes. “Really, Pie? When?”

            “Yesterday. I got called by the dean and that was because Kim’s grandma wanna meet me. You know what? She asked me did I do a black magic to Kim. It’s such nonsense. Why I need to do that? Even she was threatening me. Do you know that Kim’s family had power in our campus?”

            Boy nodded. “I thought you’re already knew it, Pie. That’s another reason why others envy you, especially girls.”

            “I don’t know, really,” replied Pie honestly.

            “So, you’re back with Kim?”

            “Not really, but I’m trying to opens my heart again for her because no matter how hard I’ve tried to ignoring her, I can’t deny it that I still love her so much. I’m just giving her another chance to be with me again.”

            “Yeah, just follow your heart, Pie because just you who knew what makes you happy,” said Boy wisely.

            Pie nodded, agreed with Boy statement. Suddenly her phone vibrated a phone call from her dad.

            “Hello, Dad. I’m at campus. Yeah, I’ve already done. Why? What’s going on? Yeah, I’ll go now.”

            Boy became anxious saw Pie’s confused face. “Why?”

            Pie lifts her shoulder. “Don’t know. He just asks me to come home now.”

            “Then go, maybe it’s a something important.”

            “Okay, bye, Boy.” Pie was waving to Boy as she leaving her campus.

            She stopped a cab then in 35 minutes, she arrived at her house. She opened her umbrella because it was raining. She was surprised when saw Kim standing in front of her house. She didn’t wear an umbrella.

            “What’re you doing here? Where’s your umbrella? Are you insane? Let’s go, come in.”

            “Hi, Pie. I didn’t know that you’ll be coming home today. I’m okay, just go in by yourself. Hurry, don’t get wet.”

            Pie narrowed her eyes. She felt there was must be something. “Get inside, Kim.”

            “No,” replied Kim, stubborn and that made Pie frustrated.

            Pie rushing into her house and found her mom and dad on the family room. Her mom surprised saw Pie, she didn’t know that Pie’s dad called her. Pie had a strong feeling that her mom must be the reason why Kim getting wet outside.

            “Why is Kim outside? What is she doing here? Why you’re not letting her inside, Mom? What’s going here?” Pie bombarded her mom.

            “Are you still with her, Pie? Still like that girl? Why she really wants have permission from me?” Pie’s mom also bombarded Pie.

            “Permission?” Pie bent her brows, confused.

            “Yeah, permission to be with you. This isn’t her first come here just to this reason. Seriously, why she’s so stubborn?”

            Not her first time? Don’t tell me that she keep coming here, even if my mom always rejects her. Seriously, why Kim so stupid? Why she keeps doing everything herself?

            “I love Kim, Mom. I’ve told you before. You’re saying Kim stubborn, but how about you? Do you know, Mom, that just Kim that can make me feels like in a heaven and in a hell? Just Kim that makes me really understands the meaning of happiness. It’s not just like, Mom. I love her, just like you love Dad. Don’t you wanna see your daughter happy?”

            “Ugh, Pie! Why you’re doing this to your mom?” Pie’s mom looked frustrated because the anger. She just wanted her daughter had a normal life with normal love, not this girl-girl relationship.

            “Let me be happy, Mom,” begged Pie.

            PLAK!

            Pie got slapped by her mom and it hurt, not only her cheek that got hurt, but also her heart. “I love her, Mom. No matter how many or how hard you slap me, it can’t change my feeling to her.”

            “You—”

            “Enough you two!” Finally Pie’s dad that just watching, reacted. He moved closer to Pie and her mom. “Pie, force Kim to go inside and change her clothes. Take care of her.”

            “Okay, Dad.” Pie nodded.

            “And you,” Pie’s dad turned his eyes to his wife. “follow me. We need to talk.”

            While her parents got inside their room, Pie went outside and seeing Kim still standing there. Her heart breaks remembering too much sacrificed that Kim made for her. Why you need to do those things, Kim?

            “You need to get inside, Kim. This is an order from my Dad,” said Pie then pulled Kim’s arm, because standing too long, her foot felt faint and it caused her almost fell. Fortunately, Pie grabbed her body.

            “Are you okay, Kim?” asked Pie who worried.

            “I’m okay, Pie,” answered Kim with a smile.

            You’re so mean to your own body, Kim. “Let’s go.”

            Pie brought Kim to her room that on the second floor. Second floor is Pie’s territory. Her room is very neat and tidy, not really big, but still looks beautiful. The bathroom is in front of her room.

            “That’s the bathroom. Towel inside and I’ll prepare your clothes. Go, hurry, you need to take a shower.” Then Pie went downstairs, left Kim.

            While Kim took a shower, Pie was cooking cream soup for Kim. She also made a hot chocolate. Her mom, who finished arguing with her dad, went out from their room and a bit surprised saw Pie was cooking.

            “What’re you doing?” asked Pie’s mom that still mad.

            “Cooking cream soup for Kim,” answered Pie.

            Her mom snorted. “Why her, Pie?”

            Pie lifted her shoulder. “Love can’t choose, you know it, Mom. We were tried to deny that we’re in love. I can’t be without her, Mom. You don’t know how hard I’ve tried to live without her, but it was like a hell. I need to be with her to feels happy. Give me chances to be happy with her, Mom.”

            Pie’s mom was looking into Pie’s eyes and she found honestly in every word that Pie said. She sighed, she had realized that she can’t beat Pie’s stubbornness. Pie’s never being this stubborn over something. So, she really means it with that girl, huh?

            “You really want to be with her?” asked her mom. She lowers her tone and asking Pie seriously.

            Pie nodded with sure. “Yeah, I wanna be with her, Mom.”

            Pie’s mom sighed, she’s known that this is the time that she needs to give up. “Then do what makes you happy.”

            Pie’s eyes sparkling. “Really, Mom? Thank you so much.” She hugged her mom happily. “I love you.”

            “Just know that there are a lot of people that disagree with this kind of relationship too.”

            “I know, Mom. Love is about being brave and I wanna flying together with her like a butterfly.”

            Pie’s mom rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

            Pie chuckled then turned her head to her dad that watching from the family room. Pie moved closer to him and hugged him too.

            “Thank you, Dad. I love you too.”

            “As long as you happy, Pie.”

            “You’re the best, Dad.” Pie praised.

            “I know, Pie,” replied her dad and acted cool. Pie laughed saw her dad like that.

            “Pie, your cream soup,” said her mom, remembering Pie that looked so happy.

            “Ah, right.” Pie ran to the kitchen and turned off the gas burner.

            A cup of cream soup and a glass of hot chocolate were already to be served. She brought it to her room while her parents starting watch a movie on the television. Kim was playing with Pie’s guitar when Pie came in.

            “Eat this,” said Pie while gave the cream soup to Kim.

            Kim’s putting aside the guitar. “Is this made by you, Pie?” she looked amazed.

            Pie nodded. “Yeah. Be careful it’s still hot.”

            Kim took a sip. “It’s delicious, Pie. Thank you, baby.”

            Pie rolled her eyes, but to be honest, she really likes it when Kim called her baby. “I told you I’m not your baby.”

            “Yeah, whatever.” Then Kim continued eating her cream soup.

            In instant, Kim ate up her cream soup. Pie can’t take her eyes off Kim, she’s too cute. Kim drank her hot chocolate while wandering her eyes in Pie’s room.

            “I don’t know you can play guitar, Pie.”

            “Huh-? Ah, I was trying to learn it, but guitar so difficult.”

            “Play it then,” asked Kim suddenly.

            Pie took her guitar. “I can’t play it well, but I’ll try my best.” She cleared and begun to strum her guitar.

            Kim startled when knowing the melody that Pie was playing. It was “In the Same Storm”, Kim favorite song. She felt so touched with the effort that Pie made, even though Pie wasn’t playing it really well, but it was so beautiful on Kim’s ear. Kim loves her more. Gosh! How can you be so mesmerized, Pie?

            “Why you’re playing that song, Pie?” asked Kim when Pie ended her performance.

            “Because you like that song, right? Was it bad?” Pie looked worried.

            Kim shook her head. “No, it was so beautiful, Pie.”

            Pie blushed. “Really? Why you like that song, Kim?”

            “Well, because when I first heard it, I suddenly remember us that we’re in the same storm.” Kim paused, Pie bent her brows, confused. Kim continued. “Storm that I mean is uncommon love. We’re in love, but for some people, it doesn’t right. Loving you is like hitting by the storm, but I never regret it. I love you, Pie, and I’ll never run from you again.”

            When Pie faced Kim, all the things that she kept in were like burst out. She had realized that she can’t hold in anylonger. Yes, I love you and can’t let you go anymore.

            Pie’s face closer to Kim’s face, Kim can felt her breathe. Pie kisses Kim’s lips softly. “No more parting, please because without you was the worst days ever. I was hurt without you,” said Pie honestly. “Don’t ever do sacrifices by yourself again, without telling me first.”

            “I’m sorry for being selfish, Pie.” Then Kim kissed Pie smoothly, but soon their kiss became deep and passionate kissed.

            “I love you, Pie,” said Kim while took her breathe.

            “I love you too, Kim. Now, I want you, kiss me again.”

            Kim smirked. “Okay, baby.”

            They were kissing again passionately. Kim pushed Pie’s body until Pie lied on her bed. While kissing, Kim’s hand went into Pie’s shirt and rubbing her skin, made Pie moaned. Pie let go Kim’s lips, took breathe while Kim made mark on Pie’s neck. Pie’s hand also went into Kim’s shirt, rubbing her skin, and kissed her neck crazily.

            “Gosh, Pie!” moaned Kim startled with Pie’s acted.

            Then Pie’s lips moved to Kim’s shoulder, kissed passionately then found Kim’s lips again. Pie became so aggressive, made Kim shocked, but happy too because not just her that missed this moment so much. Pie took off her clothes first then she took off Kim’s, even Pie turned their position, she’s on top now.

            “Wow! You’re crazy, Pie,” said Kim amazed.

            Pie grinned. “More than a year without you, Kim, what would you expect? I do nothing? Sorry, I can’t do it. You don’t know how much I miss to kiss you.”

            Kim giggled. “Just do what you want then.”

            Pie kissed every inch from Kim’s body, from head to toe. Kim loved it of course. In Pie’s room, there was an AC, but their body full with sweats.

            “Don’t leave me again, Kim. Ever!”

            “I won’t, baby.”

            “Stop calling me ‘baby’.” Pie blushed.

            “I won’t because you like it.” Kim giggled and Pie punched her arm.

 

            Pie opened her eyes and found Kim’s eyes that stared at her. “Morning, my baby sunshine,” said Kim with a big smile on her face.

            “Morning,” replied Pie then kissed Kim’s lips smoothly.

            “Are you missing me that much? Why you keep kiss me?” teased Kim.

            Pie narrowed her eyes. “Then I won’t kiss you again.”

            Kim laughed. “You’re so funny when you’re sulky.”

            Pie punched Kim’s arm. “Stop teasing me.”

            “Why? I like it and you’re look more beautiful when sulky.” Kim laughed again.

            Pie rolled her eyes. “Wake up. We need to breakfast.” Pie woke up and walked out to the bathroom.

            45 minutes after that they were went downstairs. Pie’s parents still in the dining room because it was Saturday so Pie’s dad didn’t go to work. Kim suddenly became nervous and Pie realized that. She gripped Kim’s hand to encourage her because Kim still not knowing that Pie’s mom already gave her permission.

            “Morning, Uncle and Aunt,” said Kim tried to look confident, but to be honest, her heart beat so fast.

            “Morning, Kim. Sit down, have a breakfast,” replied Pie’s dad friendly, even with smile.

            “Yes, Uncle.” Kim had a seat and Pie sit beside her.

            “Kim,” called Pie’s mom.

            “Yes, Aunt?” replied Kim politely.

            “Why Pie?” asked Pie’s mom seriously.

            Kim smiled. “Because my heart chooses her. How can I not love her when she’s too awesome to be wasted? Just give us chances to be together, Aunt.”

            “Facing the world outside isn’t easy, Kim.”

            Kim nodded. “Yes, I knew it for sure, Aunt, but if I always afraid to facing the world, I’ll losing her.”

            Pie rolled her eyes, but her cheek was blushing. She likes it, indeed. She joyfully ate her breakfast.

            “Just do whatever you want then, but this kind of relationship won’t last long.”

            “Well, we don’t know it for sure, Aunt.” Kim smiled politely.

            “Whatever, Kim. Just eat your breakfast.”

            Kim nodded. “Okay, Aunt.”

 

            Pie looked at Kim who was driving her car to her house, she was giggling like a crazy person. “What’s wrong with you, Kim?”

            Kim turned her head and still giggling. “Huh-? I’m just happy, baby.”

            “Happy?”

            Kim nodded. “Who wouldn’t happy if their relationship getting acknowledge from the parents? No one, right? Aren’t you happy too, Pie?”

            “Well, not really,” lied Pie.

            Kim took a glance to Pie, she’s shocked. “Really? Aren’t you love me?” her face showed that she full with worried.

            Pie chuckled then touched Kim’s cheek. “I was kidding, baby. Of course I’m happy.”

            Kim grinned. She’s happy when Pie called her “baby”. “Baby? You’re calling me ‘baby’? Am I your baby?” teased Kim then chuckled.

            “Ugh, Kim!” protest Pie as she rolling her eyes.

            Kim laughed happily. “Oh my! You’re so cute, Pie.” She continued tease Pie and because of that, she got hit on her arm. “Why you hit me? I’m just saying the truth.” She pouted her lips and did silence action: didn’t answer whatever Pie’s saying to her.

            You’re so childish, Kim.

            In Kim’s house, Pie startled saw Kim’s grandma in the living room with Yam and Zee. Kim hugged her grandma and introduced Pie.

            “Grandma, she’s Pie, my girlfriend.” Kim turned her head to Pie. “Pie, she’s my grandma.”

            Pie tried to smile politely, but it was still an awkwardly smile. “Hi, Grandma.”

            “So, in the end, you’re still chooses to be with my granddaughter, huh?” asked Kim’s grandma in her cruel tone.

            “Yes. What can I do? I can’t be without her,” replied Pie, serious and the other stared at Pie with curious look.

            “Do you already know her, Grandma?” Kim tried to be shocked.

            “Yes, we’ve met before, right, Miss Mannaying?” Kim’s grandma looked at Pie sharply.

            Pie nodded. “Yes, we were.”

            “What will you get from this relationship?”

            “Happiness,” answered Pie for sure.

            Kim’s grandma turned her head to Kim. “See? She’s so stubborn and strong.”

            Kim giggled. “Yes, agree with you, Grandma.”

            “Pie becomes stubborn if that’s about Kim, I think,” added Yam.

            “Well, no wonder,” replied Zee.

            Pie bent her brows, confused, didn’t get what they were talking. Pie looked at Kim wanted explanation, but she ignored her. She’s ignoring me? How dare you, Kim?

            “Grandma just testing you, Pie. She had already given you two permission to date.” Finally, Yam was the one who explained it to Pie.

            “Ahh….” Pie nodded.

            “I just wanna know you, Pie,” said Kim’s grandma. “No offense, okay?”

            Pie smiled, she seemed relief. “Ah, it’s okay, Grandma.”

            “Have a lunch then.”

            Pie nodded. “Okay.”

            “C’mon,” said Kim cold and without looked at Pie.

            Pie followed her behind. Really childish. Gosh! “I’m still full, Kim. Can I see your room?”

            Kim who still in silent mode, changed her direction to the second floor. In the second floor, there’re five rooms: Kim’s room, Yam’s room, 2 guest room, and a library. Kim’s room and Yam’s room are face to face. Pie can recognize Kim’s room immediately because there’s one room that had “Kim” writes on the door. They’re going inside that room.

            “I thought your room would be messy, Kim,” said Pie tried to , but Kim showed no reactions.

            Pie’s wandering in her room and shocked when saw a photo of two little kid that looked so happy. “You had our photo? I thought you didn’t have it.”

            Again, Kim wasn’t reacting. “Ugh, Kim!” she moved closer her and faced her that leaned her body on her room door. “I was kidding, okay. Don’t be so childish.” Because Kim still not reacted, she continued. “Answer me or I’ll kiss you.”

            Kiss me then, said Kim in her mind while her eyes stared at Pie’s eyes coldly. Pie took a deep breath to calm her down then stared Kim with warm look. She touched her cheek.

            “I’m sorry, baby.” Then she closer her lips to Kim’s lips. She tried to give her more than a light kiss, but she didn’t react and that made Pie pulled her lips from Kim. “You’re not going to kiss me back? Really?” she pecked her lips. “Until when you’ll gonna reject me?” kissed her again. “Kiss me back or you’re not gonna see me again.” She kissed her again, but when she wanted to pulled her lips, Kim wrapped her hands around Pie’s waist and that made Pie closer than before.

            Pie smirked. Kim opened and kissed Pie back. Their kissed became a passionate kissed. Then Pie kissed Kim’s neck and that made Kim moaned.

            “God! Pie! Oh my God!”

            Pie stop her action and stared at Kim with full of her innocent. “Why, Kim?” then she bites her lips.

            Kim suddenly attacked her lips again. Damn, Pie! The way she bites her lips just so y. Her lips too intoxicate. How can I ignore it?

            Pie pushed her away, she made her breathe steady before talked. “We can’t go any further because your grandma can suspect us. Let’s go downstairs.”

            “Just like that, Pie?” asked Kim upset.

            “Later, baby, later,” replied Pie and pecked Kim’s lips.

            “You’re so mean, Pie,” murmur Kim, but followed Pie went downstairs while Pie just giggled.

 

            Pie grasped Kim’s right hand. They walked confidently in a mall in Bangkok. There were a lot of people that took a glance to them, but they didn’t mind it at all. They wore a similar outfit: blue jeans with a white shirt, the different just what written on their shirt. On Pie’s shirt: Kim’s mine and on Kim’s shirt: Pie’s mine.

            They went inside to one of the restaurant that on third floor. Boy waved to them from a table that on the corner. Yam and Zee also there and they got surprised saw Pie and Kim’s shirt.

            “How sweet you two,” teased Boy when Kim and Pie took a seat.

            Pie chuckled. “Of course, Boy. Envy, right?”

            Boy rolled his eyes. “Whatever, Pie.”

            “Baby, I wanna couple shirt like them too,” whined Yam to Zee.

            “Okay, Baby,” replied Zee, agreed.

            “You’re so disgusting,” comment Boy.

            Kim laughed. “You’re just envy, Boy. Find a boyfriend then.”

            “Oh, shut up, Kim. You know what? I was trying to getting closer to Van, but I failed.”

            It was supposed to be sad, but saw Boy’s face made it so hilarious. So, the other was bursting out laugh.

            “Ah, Kim, how’s Mike? He’s hot too.” Boy blushed and suddenly shies.

            Pie stop laughed. Her face expression became serious. She stared at Kim.

            “He’ll gonna be here in a few minutes, Boy. You can ask him by yourself,” replied Kim then looked at Pie. “Why, Pie? I and he were over, okay. Don’t stare at me like that.”

            Pie acted like nothing happened. She talked with Yam. Pie still didn’t forget Mike’s words and the relationship between him and Kim. Pie had feeling that they’re had a very close relationship. Pie envy him because he was the one that with Kim in her hard time.

            “Hallo, everyone.”

            Reflex, Pie turned her head. Mike. Pie glared at him while the other greeted him warmly, even Kim hugged him. Boy became happy overload saw Mike.

            “Hi, Pie. Why you’re looking at me like that?” asked Mike who confused.

            “Nothing,” replied Pie coldly.

            “Ah, she’s my girlfriend, Bembi.” Mike introduced a girl that standing beside him.

            Pie just realized that Mike came with a girl. Since he came, Pie just looked at Mike. That’s why she didn’t realize Bembi existence.

            Pie welcomed Bembi handshake. “Pie, Kim’s girlfriend.”

            “Ah, so you’re Pie,” said Bembi like she already knows Pie for a long time. “Kim always talking about you, but facing you like this, I understand her reason.” She changed her eyes direction to Kim. “You have a good taste, Kim.”

            Kim smiled proudly. “Of course, Bembi, but seems like she’s a little bit jealous with your boyfriend.”

            “Me?” Mike shocked. “Why?” he paused then remembered something. “Ah, because I’m her ex? Or because of my words? I’m sorry, Pie, no offense, okay. I was saying like that because I want you to know what Kim was doing it for you and your reaction too. We’re just friend now. I have Bembi and she has you. Bembi was in Singapore too. She also knew what Kim was like. Don’t be jealous with me, it’ll waste your time.” He gave his explanation.

            “So, you already had a girl, huh?” asked Boy who a little bit mad.

            Mike nodded. “Yes, I am.”

            “Tsk! So, just me that have no one?” boy became sulky and that made the other laughed.

            “I love you, Pie,” said Kim on Pie’s ear. “Just you,” added her.

            Pie blushed and replied. “I love you too, Kim.”

            We’re in the same storm: uncommon love storm. We’ve been tried to denied it many times, but in the end we can’t foolish ourself that we’re loving each other too much. Again, too much and yeah, we’re in the same storm.

 

 

 

Ah, finally “In the Same Storm” is end. Thank you soooooo much for reading from the start and your comments. A big thanks for you all^^. *hug* :D