Still alive

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nearly one month passed since you’re in Seoul, still working in the little coffee shop called ‘Lukie’, you liked the job. But what you didn’t know was that Sam a really close friend with BTS were.

BTS were nearly every day there when you were there, but you never talked to them, you let Yun talked to them. Nobody gets bullied anymore since Hyuna and her friends aren’t in your school anymore. And BTS really annoys you, since they want to be your friends, but you didn’t want. You also visit your parent’s grave when you had time.

Meanwhile you start searching your brother, but you didn’t get much info’s, even in the gangster world, it’s like he never existed. You day were always the same, going to school, working and then when you have time you searching your brother.

It was one of this day. You were still in the coffee shop and helped to clean it, it was already dark outside and the coffee shop was already closed.

“Teo, Yun, are you both in hurry?” you asked as you saw them always looking at the clock.

“Why do you ask??” they both said in surprise.

“Uhhh…since you always looked at the clock.” you explain.

“Ahh…it’s ok, we can still make it.” Yun said but you didn’t believe them. So you push the two of them into the employee room.

“It’s ok, you both can go first. I can do it myself.” you said as you push them in.

“Really??” they both asked and you nodded as response. They start to change into their normal clothes and said good bye before they both left.

After five minutes you were finish with cleaning and went to the employee room and change into your normal clothes.

“Hey Eunmi, where is Teo and Yun?” Sam asked as he went out of his office.

“Oh, I already send them off, they seems to be in hurry.” you explain.

“Oh…ok.” he said and looked at the clock.

“Are you in hurry too?” you asked.

“Just a bit, I’m just wondering where BTS is, they wanted to come here, but now they are 15 minutes to late.” he explain.

“Why? Do you need something form them?”

“No, I just wanted that they send you home, since it’s too dangerous for a girl to go alone home.”

“It’s ok, I can protect myself.” you said and show him one pepper spray.

“Oh, you have one?”

“Ne, sine my Harabeoji is worried too.”

“Ah, ok. You can go now, I can wait for BTS.” he said but you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter