Game over

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome back, Light.” someone said behind you as you walked out. So you turn around and found Jason standing behind you.

“Hey, Jason.”

“’Hey Jason’ that’s only what I get?”

“Seriously?!” you said as he open his arm, for you to huge him.

“Come on!” he whined, you just role your eyes as you huge him.

“Can we go now!” you said as you broke the huge and started to walk out.

“Ok.” he said happy as he took your suitcase and grab your wrist.

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>--------------------------------------

“So we’re here.” he said as you arrived the hideout from Lotus.

“Thanks, you can go now.” you said as you get out.

“You really think that I let you go there alone?!” he said as he get out too.

“Jason! Did you forget? I’m Light!!”

“But still, everything change here, since you and Lotus aren’t the number 1 gang.”

“No need to worry, I can handle it by myself.” you said as you enter the hideout.

“~~~~, sometimes you should let someone help you.”

“I don’t need help.” you said as you enter one room to change your clothes as fast as you can.

“Just let me help you. Two is better than one!!” he said as he stand in front of the door.

“No, I don’t want that you get hurt…but thanks.” you said as you get out and went to a hidden room.

“What the…?!” he said in surprise as he follow you to the hidden room.

You took some tools and weapons out that you may need. You made every tool that was in the secret room and only Lotus knows about it. Even if some other gang member would find it, they wouldn’t know how to use it.

“Come on, let me help you!!” he whined while you went to the garage.

“How often should I replay it. No!!” you said annoyed as you pulled the cover away from your motorbike away.

“Fine…but I’ll still follow you.” he mumbled but you still could hear it.

“Jason...I’m sorry.”

“Huh…for what??”

“For this.” you said as you squeeze a special spot on his shoulder, what made him fall your arms, he was passed out. So you carry him to the living room and let him sleep there.

“I’m sorry, but I want to do it alone.” you said before you left.

---------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>----------------------------------------

You were staying near the hideout from ‘Trouble’ and were planning the best way in and out.

Darks P.O.V

“Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock…your times is over soon.” the leader said.

 

“And then everyone will knows ‘Trouble’ for killing the whole ‘Black Dragon’ and the rest of ‘Lotu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter