Saving

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hope you enjoy it ^^
I'm kinda busy/stressed out because of my school.
I'll try to update, chapter as soon as I have time.

“It’s me…Rap Monster.” he said as he put his hands away.

“YA! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!?!” you nearly shouted at him.

“I saw you running away from a guy, so I thought you need help.” he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“No need to worry, I can handle this too.” you said as you saw GD’s car driving far away from you.

“Anyway, thanks.” you added and walked the way to the coffee.

“So who was he? Your boyfriend…ex-boyfriend??” he asked curiously while walking next to you.

“Hmmm…Just a really overprotecting babysitter.”

“Babysitter??” he asked confused.

“In other words, overprotective family.”

“Ahh…”

----------------------------------->>> Skip to the Coffee shop >>>-------------------------------

“Noona, why do you know that 'White Tiger' is death?” Jungkook asked as you were finish with all the worksheet, you made it on your pause.

“Yes, how do you know about 'White Tiger'?” J-Hope asked, making everyone from BTS looking at you.

“I lived once in L.A, naturally I also know the rumors.” you lied but they believe you.

“Oh, right!!” they said.

After talking some minutes with BTS, you went back to work. Later all of BTS exclude Jungkook went home. Jungkook stayed because he had some question about math.

----------------------------------------->>> Skip forward >>>--------------------------------------

Jungkook got a phone call and went out to talk, he wanted to come back but now 10 minutes passed. The coffee shop were already closed and you were waiting outside, with his bag. You know that something was odd, so you looked around and saw two guys punching one guy.

You went carefully closer and realize that it was Jungkook, badly hurt. You couldn’t change into your gangster clothes, since he already saw you. So you walked back to the street and called for help.

“Police here!!!!!” you shouted and pointed at the alley. The two guys got scary and run off. You run to Jungkook and picked him up from the ground. He was passed out, so you carry him to your mansion, you wanted to bring him home, but it will be odd if you know where they life, when they didn’t say anything.

As soon you enter your mansion you saw a really pissed of GD and behind him were Big Bang and 2EN1.

“Kim Eunmi! We need to talk!” GD said while raising his voice.

“Ok but first can you help me.” you said and they realize Jungkook on your back.

“Omo, what happened to him?!?!?” Minzy asked worried.

“He got beaten up from two guys.” you said while T.O.P took him off your back and brought him into one of your guest room. You all follow him.

“Bring me the first aid kit!!” Taeyang order and you quickly brought him one.

“I think you should wait outside.” Daesung said as Taeyang start to Jungkook’s shirt.

2EN1 and you waited outside of the guest room, minutes later they came out.

“Will he be fine?” you asked.

“Ne, he’s wounds aren’t that bad but he need to rest.” Taeyang answered.

“So what happened to him?” Seungri asked.

“Just like I said, he got beaten up from two guys.”

“And how do you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter