Lotus?!?!!!

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is this?” your brother asked curious.

“Someone you need to know.”

“I’m here!!” you shouted from the living room.

“Oh, who are these guys??” your Harabeoji asked as he came in the living groom with 2EN1 and Big Bang.

“There are some friends from my school.” you said and you introduce them one by one.

“Last but not least this i-”

“Your boyfriend??” GD cut you off.

“Stop it!!” CL said as she slap at his back head.

“Oww…that hurts!!”

“Be a man and endures the pain!!” she hissed.

“You can continue.” Dara said.

“This is Kim Namjoon…”

“Kim Namjoon? Your brother??”

“Neh.”

“Is it really him??”

“Neh, he had the other half of the picture.” you told him.

“That means he is really your brother!!” he said and went to Rap Monster and give him a long huge.

“Eunmi, who is he??” he asked as your Harabeoji let him go.

“This is Harabeoji, our grandfather.” you told him.

“Hee Harabeoji?? I thought that we don’t have any relationship.”

“We only have Harabeoji.”

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>--------------------------------------

You were in the kitchen cooking some food for Jin and the other, while your Harabeoji explain everything to your brother, everything that you already know. After you were finish you put some on a tray and went to Jin’s room.

“Oppa is he fine?” you asked as you saw Taeyang walking out of Jin’s room.

“Yes, he will be fine soon, he just need some rest.” he said and walked down.

You quietly open the door and went in with the tray on your hand. Only the lamp on the nightstand was on and he was still sleeping. So you put the tray on the nightstand next to the bed.

You couldn't help, but to stare at him, how peacefully he sleep. And again your heart started to beat faster.

*What’s wrong with me?? Why is my heart beating faster??* you asked as you put your hand in on your heart.

“Please...don't...don't go...don’t leave…me…please…” you heard Jin talking, he seems to have a nightmare.

“Shh...it's just a nightmare...nobody will leave you...” you said as you held his hand. And soon his nightmare disappear, you looked at his face while still holding his hand.

Your heart was beating so fast that you were scared that Jin would hear it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter