The End

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you like someone from us?” he said making everyone look at you.

“I…I…I like…” you said nervously to search for an answer.

“What is this for a question; I like every one of you! You all are like brother to me.” you said.

“No I didn’t mean this…I mean do you have a crush on someone of us?!!”

“To late…”

“But…but…fine!” he said and pouted like a little child, you couldn’t help but laugh at his cuteness. It was your turn now and you spin the bottle and it goes on and on. Luckily the bottle never pointed at you, while the boys were frustrated cuz they want to know if you’ve a crush on someone of the.

“Oppa, I’m tried can we stop now and go to sleep??” you asked while yawing.

“No!!” they all said.

“It’s now 23:26 o’clock, why can’t we just sleep.”

“Not unti-…”

“Until what?? Until you know who my crush is??” you said sleepy.

“So you’ve a crush on someone!!” J-Hope shouted.

“Just give up, I would never let you know about it!” you said while walking to the stairs.

“How about a game??” your brother shouted.

“I’m tried!!” you said while standing in front of the stairs.

“Only one!! And if you win, we’ll never ask you again this question!!!”

“What for a game??”

“Hide and seek, you hide and we’re searching for you and the one that found you first win and you must tell him your crush.” he said.

“Okay, but there is a time limit, if nobody of you found me until midnight I win and nobody will ask this question again.” you said.

“Ok!!”

“We’ll wait in the kitchen while you can search for your hide spot, the game starts at 23:30 o’clock.” Suga said while walking to the kitchen followed by the other.

“Okay…” you said and waited as they went to the kitchen, then you play some music in the living room so they wouldn’t hear your moves.

You were walking around thinking about a good spot to hide, but there were so many. But then suddenly you know where you would hide a spot the boys wouldn’t go to. It was your favorite spot, the rooftop, you quickly went to your room and took a jacket, phone and earphone after that you went to the rooftop and sit on your favorite place.

>>> Skip foreword >>>

“Ready or not we’re coming!!!” your brother shouted and turn the music off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter