Stalker

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin P.O.V

When I was finish I went out of the class leaving the boys. I went to my favorite place in the whole school, only I went there, only there I can relax. Even BTS don’t know that place. Every time when the guys annoyed me I’m there and listen to music.

When I open the door I was surprise to see someone there, I couldn’t see at first since the sun glare at me.

*Wow… is this an angel?* I thought because I only saw the figure. I quickly took my phone out and took some photo. While I took another photo she suddenly turns around while looking at her phone so I took the last photo and put it back.

*It was Eunmi, I can’t believe that she looks so gorgeous… wait what I’m thinking.* I just walked pass her and sit on the floor and listen to music as if nothing happened.

Jin P.O.V END

You was standing in the middle of the rooftop and feel how the wind blow in my hair. Then you got a message, you took your phone out and turn around while reading it.

  From: Taeyang Umma   How is your school? I'm bored here. T-T

*This guy only text me because he is bored.* you thought. After some seconds you realize that you weren’t any more alone in the rooftop, you saw Jin siting a few meters away from you. You put your headphones away and you listen to the noise.

*Ring*Ring*

You hear the bell and after some seconds the students walking out of there classes. After the pause was half over was you about to go down but you realize that Jin had his headphones on and didn’t hear the bell.

*Why am I doing this?* you thought while going to him. You bend down on his level and pat his shoulder he then turn his head in your way. Your face was just few inches from his way. You both looked at each eyes.

He looked shocked and put his headphone away while you stand up. You point on your watch to show him that it was time to go down. He quickly stands up and walks behind you down.

Jin P.O.V

I was just sitting there until I feel someone pat on my shoulder so I turn my head and saw that Eunmi’s face were just few inches away. I looked on her pink lips and then into her eyes.

I put my headphones away and she pointed at her watch. She then walks away while I quickly stand up and follow her down.

“YA!! Hyung!!” V shouted. I ignore them and follow Eunmi.

“YA!!! Hyung!!!!” Jungkook yelled and then I fell some arms around my shoulder but I didn’t care I still follow Eunmi.

“Ya! Hyung why are you ignoring us?!” Rap Monster said while blocking me. I looked at her direction.

“Where are you looking?” Jinmi asked while he looking in the same direction.

“Oh, don’t tell me you stalk a girl.” V added when he saw Eunmi.

“Is someone falling in love?” Rap Monster asked. I just keep quiet and looked at her. until she enter the auditorium.

“Earth on Jin?” Jungkook said while waving his hand in front of my face.

“Hee…What?” I said while walking to the auditorium. As I enter I was looking around and found her standing ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter