Light

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAAA!!!! SAY OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!” he shouted angry.

“I, I’m LIGHT.” you shouted and they eyes widen.

“T-t-this can’t be true. Y-Your lying!!!!! L-Light is death!!” he shouted and that makes you smirk because you know that they were so scary now.

“Really?!!! But I'm standing here!!!!!!” you shouted and he looked at .

“YAAAA!!!! Your going to die!!!!!” he shouted as was about to took his gun out. But you was faster, you took your gun out from the back of your pants and pointed at his head.

“I wouldn’t do anything, if I’m you.” you said, making him looking shocked at you.

“If you don’t want to die tonight then took your member and leave.” you shouted angrily.

The other member’s and he quickly helped the other guys that were lying on the ground and started to walk away.

“HEYYY!!!!” you shouted making them looking back at you. “You forget something.” you shouted and throw your card to him and he chat it.

They looked shocked at the card, they couldn’t believe it, they really fight against ‘Light’ the world best fighter witch shows no mercy.

“If I saw you again, then you gonna die.” you said while pointing with your gun at each head and said “Bang.” loud enough that they could hear it. They then start to walk again but now faster.

You then turn around and saw Rap Monster holding Jungkook and J-Hope up, while Jin were helping V. You hung your bag around your shoulder then helped the rest of the members.

“Where are you living?” you asked as you held Suga and Jimin up.

“W-Why??” Rap Monster asked nervously.

“I just helped you guys, I would kill you.” you said.

“O-o-ok, follow me.” he said and went first. You follow them until you arrived at an mansion. He quickly open the gate and went in, while you follow him and Jin. They went to the living room and put the member on the cough.

You quickly put the first aid kit out and start to heal their wounds. They couldn’t believe what you’re doing right now. They didn’t know what to say, they were just sitting there and watched you how you treat their wound.

After you were finish with everyone you pack it back to your bag and was about to go.

“W-w-who are you??” Jin asked nervously.

“Your Guardian Angel.” you said jokily and left them dumfounded.

You quickly run away from the mansion and change into an dark alley. You then stared to walk home, like nothing happened.

As you arrived to your mansion, saw you that the lights were on and went in carefully.

“YA!!! Eunmi!!! Where were you?!!!” G-Dragon and CL shouted in sync as they saw you coming in.

“Uhhh… I was by some friends.” you said.

“What?! Really?? You found friends?!!!” they all yelled.

“Ne…but what’re you guys doing her??” you asked as you saw all of them in the living room.

“We come to pick you up, we’re going to have dinner together by your Harabeoji.” Dara said while watching T.V.

“Ahh…Ok, I’m going to change quickly then we can go.” you said as you went to your room and took one skinny jeans, an normal T-Shirt and a oversize hoodie. Then you hide your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter