Family returning

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Could it be…that I’m sick or do I have a heart problem.* you thought. You never had felt something like this before, so you were curious.

-------------------------------------->>> Skip to Music >>>-----------------------------------------

*Only 10 minutes.* everyone thought in the class.

“So class, let’s see who is singing this lesson.” Mrs. Lee said as she put a piece of paper out from a can. In the can were the names of all the students in your class, she would always pick one out and the one that she pick must sing in front of the class. You can say nobody like it and luckily you weren't pick up yet.

“So today it’s…Kim…” she said and paused. *Please not me!!* every Kim in the class were praying include you.

“Kim Eunmi!!” Mrs. Lee said. Every other Kim were relieved, that they didn’t get picked.

“Hwaiting!!” BTS whispered to you as you stand up and went in front of the class. Everyone were looking at you, with interest.

“No need to be shy.” Mrs. Lee said to you. So you close your eyes and start to sing this.

*Clap*Clap*Clap*Clap*

Everyone were clapping after you were finish. Even if they didn’t understand the lyrics you sang. You went back to your seat, as you were offer.

“That was amazing!!” Jin said as he gave you a thumb up and smiled. Your heart started to beat faster than usually. As usual you run out as the bell rang, to avoid everyone in your class special BTS.

------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>--------------------------------------

You had a day-off, so you planned to visit your parent’s grave, after school. But before, you went home to change your clothes and brought your school stuff home. Then you went to the grave. It took one hour until you arrived there you bought some flowers by a near shop.

The grave of your parents were decorated with photos and flowers, it seems like your Harabeoji were there too.

“Annyeon, Mom, Dad!” you said as you knee down and lay your flower on the grave too.

“I’m sorry, that I couldn’t visit you often, I was busy.” you said and looked at the grave. You talked to them until it starts to get darker.

“Mom, Dad, I promise you that next time I’ll bring oppa with me.” you said before you left. It was dark and cold outside and you didn’t even eat a lunch today so you were so hungry. You went to a near restaurant near your mansion and eat there.

After eating you walked around the neighborhood, it’s dangerous to walk alone in the dark for a normal girl, but you’re not normal. It was really quietly, nobody were on the street

You was about to walk home until you saw one guy running away from two buff guys, they run into an alley. You went to the alley and looked; the tow buff guy got the unlucky one and starts to beat him up. Unluckily you forget to bring your gangster stuff so you were argument with yourself until you saw two police man walking to you.

“It's dangerous for a young lady to be out in the dark.” one of them said.

“I know, but you should do help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter