New School - English lesson

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Ring*Ring*

“Kim Eunmi?”

“Yes.”

“I’m your teacher Mr. Black.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“I heard that you come from US?”

“Yes, I used to live in L.A.”

“Oh, me too.”

“Mr. Black, do I really need to study English?”

“Call me Chris and I don’t think you need to study but do the worksheets that I give.”

“Ok.”

“Now let’s go in.” said he while walking and you follow him.

“Ok, class we have a transfer student from the US. Please introduce you.”

“Kim Eunmi.” you said short while scanning the class, seeing tow of the seven guys again.

“Ok, you sit next t-”

“Here!!!” the guy shouted while pointing at seat next to him, it was the younger guy that tried to speak to you.

“Oh ok, Eunmi you can sit next to Jungkook and Seokjin.” you so walked to your seat and keep ignoring the whisper.

“Nice to meet you I’m Jeon Jungkook call me Junkook.” he said while giving you his hand to shake it. But you only stare at it and looked back to the teacher. And again the guy were staring at you, you saw it in the corner of your eyes.

“I’m sorry we are late.” one guy said while coming in and behind him were the other from before, they start to smirk as they saw you. They took their sit around you and started to talk with the guys next to you. You role your eyes when they sit behind you.*Karma .* was the only thing that you think.

 

“So class I let’s start the lesson, everyone know what to do.” he said and everyone start to read the book.

“Eunmi, you must read the book and after that you must file the worksheets.” he explain and gave you the book and the worksheets.

“If you need help, just ask.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah, like you can help her.” a guy said behind you.

After that Chris walked to this desk. You put the book aside and start to file the worksheets. Few minutes later you were finish and gave him your worksheets and the book back.

“Finish?!” he asked surprise and you nodded.

“Ok.” he said and was looking in his documents. “I only have worksheets for the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter