Friends

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAA!!!! Jeon Jeongguk!!!!” the other from BTS shouted angry and went to you guys.

“H-Hi Hyung.” Jungkook said scary.

“Where did you went yesterday?! Why didn’t you come home?!! And why did you have some bruise?!!!” J-Hope asked like a mother.

“And why did it seems like you came with Eunmi?!!” Jimin asked curious.

“Yeste…Amm…I…-” he couldn’t really find a right answer so you help him.

“I found him getting beaten up from two guys, so I save him and take him over to me since he passed out and couldn't tell me your address.” you answer for him.

*~I know it's hard sometimes but gotta keep the faith and get thr-~*

“Yo, wassup?” you picked up your phone and walked away where no one can hear you.

“~~~~ something is happened in the underworld.”

“What do you mean?”

“Something is odd, you should be careful, there a some people that ask for ‘Light’. That’s all I know. So be careful.”

“Ok, I’ll take care, but you be careful too it’s dangerous to be the number one gang in the world.”

“I know, so take care. Bye.”

“Bye.” you hung up and walked to your class.

BTS P.O.V

“Y-y-you stay over by her home?!!!” they all shouted.

 

“Please tell me that her parents were also there!!!” Jin said.

“Parents??...I didn’t saw her parents. I only saw them on some photos.” Jungkook said while thinking about it.

“WHAT!!! You were the WHOLE night ALONE with her!!!!” Jin shouted.

“Ya, Hyung!! No need to shout at me, I sleep the whole night.” he try to calm Jin down.

“Do you remember her address?!?” Jimin asked curios.

“Sorry, but I didn’t really pay attention to it.”

“Arg…How could you not pay attention to it, it’s Eunmi’s address?!!” Jimin said angry.

“Sorry, but I’m not a stalker.”

“How are your wounds?” V asked looking at the youngers boys face.

“It’s fine, Eunmi help me.” Jungkook said as he starts to walk to the school building.

“WHAT?!?!!! She did WHAT!?!!” Jin shouted in shock and run to Jungkook.

“She did WHAT?!!!” they other shouted and also run to Jungkook.

“Oh, did I said she did it, I mean her guy friend did it…I think…I’m pretty sure it was a guy’s voice I heard.” he corrected himself and walk to his class.

“Anyway! Do you know the guys that beat you up?” Rap Monster asked.

“They wanted info’s why ‘Light’ helped us.” he turn into a serious mode.

“Why should we know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter