New School - New principal

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So you walked to the principal room, you already know why you must go there. You knocked and went in.

“You wanted to talk.” you said and saw the siting there too.

“Ne, sit down.”

“I heard that you punch Hyuna.”

“I didn’-” you tried to explain it.

“I don’t want to hear something from you.”

“You'll be suspended, you're just a blame for our scho-.” he said but get cute from the door that suddenly swung open. As he saw who open the door he stand up and bow to him.

“Mr….Mr Kim, what brings you here?” he asked a bit scared.

“I own this school.” he said annoyed. “What are the students doing here?”

“Oh… that girl punch this girl.” he explain while pointing at you then at Hyuna.

“And what planed you to do?” he asked angry and curious.

“I’ll suspend her, she is just a blame for our school, we don’t need people like her, with no future.” he said while looking at you and you saw in the corner of your eyes Hyuna smirking. You was about to beat them two up.

“And what makes you sure that Hyuna is innocent.” he said and read her name tag.

“Did you hear Eunmi’s side of the story?!” he asked angry.

“No bu-”

“I want to hear both story’s.” he said annoyed.

“O…Ok then let’s starts with Hyuna’s story.” the principal said.

“Ok, I was just walking the hallway until this girl stopped me and started to punch me.” she lied and a face tears was rolling from her eyes.

“Ok, and what happened Eunmi?” he asked curious your side of the story.

“I was just standing in the hallway and saw how this girl walks while putting lipstick on, then I saw that SHE bumped into a girl. And she got so angry that she pulled the girl on her hair and start to slap her. I was the only one that stopped her. I make her knee to the girl and told her to apologize.”

“You wouldn’t bel-” Hyuna gut cut off.

“Ok, there are two things I want to make..” he said angry.

“The first thing is.” he said while looking to the principal. “YOU’RE FIRED.” shouted he. And Hyuna and he were looking shocked.

“B-b-but…” he splutters scared.

“You’re Fired, Pack your things.” he yelled angry. So he packs quickly his stuff.

“I can’t believe that you wanted to protect the fake girl.” he shouted angry. He then leave the room with his stuff.

“Who’ll be the new principal.” you asked.

“It’ll be then Lee Seonwoong.” he said.

“Ok, we’ll leave now… Seonwoong you know what you have to do.” he said before he leaves with his assistant. And Hyuna was still sitting on her chair, shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter