Normal Student...

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------->>> Skip to Lunch >>>----------------------------------------

You went to the principal room, with your lunch and your other stuff. Where Seonwoong already were waiting for you. As you arrived you start to eat the lunchbox that Taeyang made for you.

“So, why did Harabeoji, kicked the old principal out?”

“It’s not your businesses.”

“Please, tell me.” you said while doing some aegyo, made him melt.

“Ok, ok, but you must keep it as a secret.”

“Ok”

“The old principal had something to do with drugs, you know, selling and other stuff.”

“And what did Harabeoji plan to do?”

“Just forget it, you already know too much. You are a normal student, you don’t need to worry about that.” he said and ruffle your hair.

*Just a normal student…* you thought and didn’t know if you should be happy or sad.

“And why did you get the job as principal here?!”

“So I can keep an eye on you and protect you.” he said and smiled.

Nobody knows that you was a gangster, even your Harabeoji not.

After the lunch you went to your class and avoid/ignore everyone in your class, special ‘BTS’, you didn’t talked to anyone since you were in the school. Just only to the teacher and only even if they asked you something.

Nobody really want to be with you since you have the if-you-got-near-me-I’m-gonna-kill-you aura around you, witch scared almost every student, only BTS weren’t scary.

After the school you went to buy some ingredients for the dinner that you would made. Then you walked home, went in and found it empty, you only saw a note on the coffee table in the living room.

  To: Eunmi   I'm sorry, I'm not there anymore, I have to do something , but I'll came when I'm finish.   P.S. I'll bring the guys and the girls over too. In love Taeyang <3

*Must have to do something with the old principal.* you thought while going to the kitchen and put the good in the fridge. You didn’t really want to cook, so you called a pizza shop and order some for you and the guys and girls who should come over.

While you waited for the pizza and the other to arrive, you made your homework and after that you watched T.V. Later the bell rang and went to the front door and opened it.

“Eunmi!!!!” they all shouted and Big Bang huge you.

“I c-c-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter