Didn’t need help.

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning you wake up, early as usual and you did your morning routine.

Bursting your teen, take a shower, change your clothes, pack your school bag and made breakfast, for you and them.

They were sleeping like baby’s in there room until they smell your pancakes. Everyone quickly brush there teen and went down.

“Morning, you are just in time. I’m finish now with cooking.” you said and went to your seat and sit down, they did the same.

You just eat your breakfast quietly, while they were talking, minutes later you were done and put your dishes in the sink. While the other were still eating there breakfast, you prepared lunch boxes.

After you were finish you went to the living room and put two lunch boxes in your bag.

“I’m off.” you shouted from the living room.

“Ok, take care.”

“Ne…before I forget, I made lunch boxes for you guys, it’s in the kitchen, Bye.”

“Thanks, Bye.”

It was an normal spring day, you walked to school you was as usual too early. So you stop by a lovely little coffee shop near you school and bought two coffee’s to go. Then you continue to walk to school, some students were already there and wait for their friends, you just walk past them and went to the principal office.

*Knock*Knock*

“Come in.” he said and you went in, while he was reading some stuff for the school.

“Morning.” you said.

“Oh Eunmi, good morning. Do you need something?” he asked as he saw you.

“No, I just wanted to give you, your favorite coffee and lunch. Since it’s your first day being the principal.” you said as you put the coffee and lunch box on his desk.

“Ohh, that’s so sweet from you.” he said as he stand up and huge you.

“I need to go to class.” you said and he beak the huge.

“Ok, have a good day.”

“Ne.” you said as you went out of his office.

You was about to walk away but then you heard girls screaming behind you, so you turn around and found the boys that you didn’t want to see. Unluckily Jongkook saw you.

“Hey, isn’t it Eunmi over there?” he said and pointed at you, to the other guys and they all looked where he pointed. A smile appear on their faces after seeing you.

“Hey, Eu-” Rap Monster shouted but he get cut of as you walked away.

*, , …* you said and walked fast to your looker. You took your books out that you need for today, then someone smash your looker and everyone heard a loud bang.

You looked uninterested to Hyuna, while she gave you an I’m-gonna-kill-you look and soon students were around you.

“, you had luck yesterday, that my dad didn’t kick you out. You didn’t know that my family is the owner of the school.” she said and smirk.

“Stop lying bi**h. I know the owner of the school and he isn’t your dad neither a relation of you.” you said and made her smirk go away.

“Mowh?!!”

“Super now you’re a deaf bi**h. Go get a life.” you said making the crowd laughing. She get embarrassing and angry.

“Your death !!!” she yelled and was about to slap you but someone stopped her by holding her wrist. You both looked at the owner of the hand and all were surprise it was Jin.

“O-Op-Oppa…” whined Hyuna.

“YA!!! Stop calling me Oppa !!! You’re older than me!!!!” he yelled and everyone get shocked nobody ever saw Jin yelling at someone.

“YA! What’s going on here?!!” someone shouted, making everyone looking at the person and then suddenly run away. It was the principal, standing some meters away from you, he saw you tree standing there while their friends were confused what just happened. Hyuna still her hand up, while Jin was holding her wrist and you standing in front of Hyuna.

“Hyuna in my office NOW!!!!” he shouted making her scary.

“It’s not Hyuna’s fault!!” her friends defend her.

“Ok, now Hyuna and friends in my office!!!” he shouted.

“Is everything alright, Eunmi?” he asked worried. And you just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter