Job

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to your next lesson, which was History, you meet the teacher outside and introduce to her. Then you both walked in the class and you introduce you again. You were relieved as you didn’t saw one of the BTS guys there, you went to your seat and start to put you attention to the teacher. You didn’t really like History, but since the guys aren’t around you, could it be your new favorite lesson.

But soon it end’s and you have to go to your Korean class. At first your teacher thought that you were really bad in Korean, sine you live in US but she was surprise you can read, speak and wrote flue. So you don’t really need to do something.

Next was Math, it was one of your favorite lesson, but sometimes get bored. You didn’t study for Math but you always get the best grate in it. You were good in Math since you were little.

Lunchtime, you were sitting alone in the class and did your homework while you eat your lunch. The whole lever was quiet, but you can still hear the noise from outside. You like it quiet, so you can focus more in what you were doing. You enjoy being alone, but made you sad, you will always remember your gang. How you miss them.

Jin P.O.V

I was eating lunch with the other guys in our usual table; they were a bit mad since I didn’t show them the piece of paper, but I have a problem. The guys never forget something like this; they would do everything to get the piece of paper.

“Hyung, please show us the paper or just tell what she written.” Jimin beg.

“Nope.” I simply answer and eat my lunch.

“Come on, Hyung.” V starts to beg to.

“Nope.”

“It’s unfair, why did you show it to Rap Monster Hyung and not to us!!” J-Hope complain.

“It's not what you are imagining that writing on it.” he said and the guys looked now a bit disappointment. “It is much better” he then added.

“Really!!!” they all said in sync.

“If you really want to know it, I can tell you guys.” Rap Monster said while I was sitting in disbelieve.

“She wro-” he was about to say it but I put him food in his mouth. He then start to chew, then he swallowed it.

“She wrote th-” I put again some food in his mouth. They then all looked pissed off because of my action. All of they know that I wouldn’t stop, Suga took my lunch away, where I can’t reach it. And Jimin were holding both of my hand so I wouldn’t cover Rap Monster mouth.

“So where was I?? Ah right! She thanked him and that she owns him something.” he said while I try to get my hand again.

“Really!!!” they all yelled in sync.

“So…that means if we saved her from Hyuna, she would own us something, right?” Jimin said and they all start to smirk.

“Look now, what you made!” I scold Rap Monster.

“Ups…but it’s a great idea.” he said.

“Not you too!!” I said frustration.

“Hey you!!” Jimin called the boy sitting next to our table.

“Where is Hyuna and her friends?” he asked as the boy turn around.

“What?!! You didn’t heard the news!!!”

“Witch news??!” J-Hope asked confuse.

“Hyuna and her friends got kicked out of the school.” he informs us.

“Really?!!” we all shouted and he nodded and turn back to his friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter