The hurt full Past

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------- <<< Flashback 2 Month <<< ------------------------------------

“~~~~, are you alright???” Jason asked worried while looking form the toe to head. While the other police man’s took the beaten up guys on the floor, putting them handcuffs on and brought them to the car.

“I’m fine, but I need to do something.” you said and walked to the one man that didn’t was passed out. The policeman that put him the handcuffs on, let you both alone, while Jason were standing behind you.

“YA! As****e who give you the Job.” you asked angry, sine you know his gang, he only fight when he get paid for.

“Hahaha, do you really think, I’m scary of you!!” he said.

“YA!!! Do you want to die!!!!” you yelled angry and grab him on his collarbone and shake him hard.

“Little Miss, do you really think you can kill us, with witch gang??”

“YAAA!!!!” you shouted and beat him up until he was passed out.

“What do he mean with witch gang?? He know that I’m the leader of Lotus.” you mumbled.

*~People across the world, They'll be ready for you, So man~* you pick up.

“Hello, this is the XXX Hospital. Am I talking to Kim ~~~~? ”

“Yes .” 

“You’re the emergency contact form Lee Andre, Yang Jonny, Park Layla and Kim Hana. I want to inform you that they are here by us, it’s better if you can come here now.” the lady said.

“W-W-What happed??” you asked in disbelieve.

“It’s better if the doctor said it to you. ”

“O-ok, I’m coming now . ” you said and hang up.

“What happened??” Jason asked.

But you didn’t answered you just ran to your motorbike and was about to put your helm on but Jason stopped you.

“YA! ~~~~, what happened??” he said while holding your helm.

“Andre, Jonny and Layla are in the XXXX hospital! I need to go NOW!!” you said as took your helm and put it on.

“Ok, then drive behind me. I’ll make sure that we’re quick there.” he said and went to his car, turn his light on and the police noise.

You were driving behind him the whole time and made the way to the hospital. There you run to the nurse station and ask for your friends, after you get the info’s you run to their room.

You run into the room without looking if someone else is in there. You looked around and found your friends, lying peacefully on the bed with bandaged over their body and some machine next to them. Your legs were weak, made you fell on the cold floor. Tears start to come.

“Kim ~~~~?”

“Y-y-yes?” you said while turning around to the voice.

“Can we speak out side of the room?”

“O-ok.” you said as he helped you up. You both walked out of the room and was now standing in front of it.

“What happened to them??” you asked as you wipped your tears away.

“We don’t know, some guys brought them over.”

“S-so…will they be…fine again?” you asked worried.

“I’m sorry, but now there are in an coma, their condition is now really bad. I can’t even tell if they are going to survive the few day. We have to wait and see how they condition are going.” the doctor said while looking at you. You didn’t know what to do, you went in again and looked at your members.

“~~~~??” you hear a familyer voice behind you, so you turn around and found someone you didn’t want to see. Your enemy’s, the leader of ‘Black Dragon’, Tommy aka. Dark.

“W-What do you want here?!!” you nearly shouted at him.

“I didn’t want to hurt you, I just want to say sorry.” he said.

“What do you mean?!!! Did you do this?!!!!” you shouted, looking at him angry.

“No, I didn’t do this or one of my members. I’m sorry cuz we didn't inform you guys.” he said.

“What do you mean?!!! Who did this!!!!” you said while pointing at your members.

“It was ‘White Tiger’, they did the same, to my members.” he said and looked behind him at s.

“What do you mean ‘White Tiger’ did this, they’re not that good in fighting, my members could beat them up.”

“’White Tiger’ hire some gang that should eliminated both of our gang.” he said but you give him the I-don't-believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter