New School

Life changes [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin P.O.V

I just walked the same way to the school and meet the other boys in front of the gate.

“Good Morning.” Jungkook said happy and swung his arm around my neck.

“Morning.” I said and put his arm away.

“Morning.” the other guys said.

“So let’s go in.” Rap Monster order and we went in. *3…2…1 and hear it comes.*

As soon as we step in, we were surrounded fan girls, screaming and giving us present. I’m the only one of the guys that didn’t accept the present. This is a normal day for us but for me it feels different. I looked around and saw a girl, then she turned around and we both were looking in each other’s eyes. I don’t know but I couldn’t look away.

“Hyung…Hyung…Hyung?!?” Jungkook said while shaking me.

“What!” I hissed.

“Where are you looking at?” he asked and follow my look.

“Oh, A new girl.” he said lout and the other guys also start to stare at you while smirking. She only rolled with her eyes and walked to the school building. I was still looking at her.

“Oh I think someone is falling in love~.” V sang.

“No, I’m not.” I hissed angry.

“Yes, you are.” Jimin sang.

“Our Jin is growing up.” Rap Monster teased.

“Shut Up!!” I said angry and leave them.

Jin P.O.V END

You walked to the staff room and the lady gave you your books, schedule and some information, after that you walked to your locker and put the books that you don’t need in. You were leaning against the window in the hallway and were looking at your schedule.

After some seconds you hear the student around you start to whispers, so you looked around and saw a girl walking while putting lipstick on, not even looking around where she go and some of her friends following her. But you didn't really care and put your attention to your phone.

  From: Hrabeoji    Have a good day. Make new friends. Hwaiting

After reading the message you looked around to the hallway. And so it comes, the girl that walks past you with the lipstick bumped into someone and now there were a line from to her cheek.

“YAAA!!!!” she yelled angry and a crowd of student were looking.

“Mianhaeyo.” she said scary while bow to her.

“Look what you did!!!!” she yelled and pulled her hair so that her face was looking at her.

“Mianhaeyo.” she said again and tears were rolling from her eyes.

“You’ll regret it!!!!” she said and start to slap her and she cry harder. The crowd was just looking nobody stopped her.

“YAAA!!!!” you yelled and everyone was now looking at you. You walked near them.

“What!?!?!?” she said annoyed.

“Apologize.” you said short while staring at her.

“Mow?! Apologize to that nerd.” she said and was about to slap her again but you grab her wrist and stopped her.

“YAAA!!!! Let go.”

“Apologize.” you said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter